Fast Frickin' Food

Todoroki hates his father.

A lot.

Like with every single bone in his scrawny little body.

This is why he willingly cut himself off from the family fund. He was not going to take money from a man who would pee on a cat and laugh about it. But, apparently leaving money for nothing but spite is not as easy as he thought it was.

"Are you serious right now, young man? I asked for NO TOMATO," Some banshee shrieked at him. Shouto's head already hurt, this woman's voice was not helping.

"Ah, I'm sorry ma'am, we'll have that remade for you," Shouto dead-panned.

"No," The woman sneered, "I'd like the ENTIRE MEAL remade and refunded,".

"I apologize ma'am but I can't refund a thirty dollar meal," Shouto sighed. He regretted ever leaving the fund, none of Endeavor's training had been as bad as working fast food.

"Excuse me!?" The woman shrieked loudly.

Shouto was gonna cry, or jump the counter. One of the two.

"Ah, ma'am I apologize," Izuku jumped between him and the counter, his award-winning smile on display. Bless his beautiful broccoli soul.

When Shouto had decided to get a part-time job, Izuku had decided to tag along. Something about wanting to get the true teenage experience. Shouto has no idea why Izuku would ever want to do this for fun.

"We really can't refund orders off of cards, it's takes days to process and I'd hate to make you wait that long," The woman looked ready to speak, but Izuku cut her off, "But! I can happily get this remade for you for free, and throw in a coupon book for a bunch of free items for you next few visits,".

The woman thought for a moment, snatching the booklet from Izuku, "Fine".

"Great! We'll have it at the end of the counter in just a moment," Izuku beamed.

He sighed, shoulders sagging as the woman walked away, "Izuku you charming bitch. Using your smile for villainy,".

Izuku snorted, pinching Shouto's cheek, "It's called being hospitable, you should try it sometime,".

Shouto swatted Izuku's hand away, "Last time I attemtped to smile at a customer they blushed and you almost bit them,".

Izuku blushed, "Be quiet, and take the next order," Izuku huffed, storming to the back to go back to working the fryer.

"Give me a number 9 large, with a sprite, heavy mayo, pickle, tomato, no bread, and light lettuce," A familiar voice asked.

Izuku knew that voice.

And he knew damn well why this order was made.

Shouto, unfortunately, did not know and did not care.

"10.68 go ahead and to the lobby and we'll bring your food to you," Shouto deadpanned, not taking his eyes off the screen. He missed the vicious smirk one Katsuki Bakugou sent to the back.

"Shou... please hold on the next order," Izuku mumbled, eye twitching, as he angrily marched to the front.

"Can I help you, fry boy?" Katsuki smirked.

"Nope," Izuku smiled, "Just a quick question for you,".

"Yeah, what about it Deku?"Katsuki asked, glare on his face.

That got Shouto's attentions. He's pretty sure Izuku's name tag doesn't say Deku so who would call him that? Shouto looked up, eyes widening in recognition.

"How did you want those chicken nuggets cooked again?".

Shouto looked up confused at the interaction. Looking at Izuku's strained smile and Bakugou's smug look. He looked back down at the register. Oh. A number nine is chicken nuggets. Nuggets with... no bread, heavy mayo, pickle, and light lettuce.

Shouto stared at the two.

Welp, he works register. Not his problem.

~~

It was about ten minutes after Shouto's shift had ended and he was in the back freezer waiting for Izuku's shift to end so they could leave together. Bakugou was stood in the corner with a bowl full of breadless chicken, mayo, lettuce, and pickles.

" Are you ever gonna eat that?" Shouto asked him.

"No. I'm gonna make Deku watch me throw it away," Bakugou smiled, looking particularly feral.

"He's gonna hit you," Shouto said, still only half awake.

"Let him try. The weak bitch won't stand a chance," Bakugou frowned, "Plus, the customer is always fucking right,".

"That's bull and you know it,".

"You wanna fucking fight?!" Bakugou fumed.

"No," Shouto rolled on his side, facing away from Bakugou and cuddling a box of frozen fries.

The door to the freezer flew open, an enraged Izuku glaring at them.

"What's he doing here?" Izuku scoffed, "This is staff only,".

"What? A staff fucking nap spot?" Bakugou scoffed.

"Out," Izuku frowned, pointing to the exit.

"Rude asshole. The chicken was fucking shitty anyway,".

"You didn't even eat it!" Izuku yelled.

"Of course I didn't. You took all the fucking breading off," Bakugou scoffed, storming out of the freezer.

Izuku closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and counted to ten.

"So, are you ready to go?" Shouto asked standing up to walk out with Izuku.

"I've been ready for hours," Izuku sighed, taking his hat off, "How did the rest of your day go?".

"It was fine, but some asshole tried to order a burger with no mayo so I had to say no because I couldn't find the button,".

"...i can't stand you,".