Among Attrocities

"Noooo! Guys why don't you trust me! I'm so nice to you all! Look at how well I wire!" Izuku whined, begging the class not to murder him.

"The only other person next to the body was Todoroki, and let's face it, he doesn't even know how to turn the game on, let alone how the kill function works," Uraraka reasoned.

"What! He's playing dumb!" Izuku shrieked, "We play together all the time! Everyone always falls for the dumb pretty boy act! Don't be fooled he's a devil in disguise!"

"Um guys I have a question," Shouto chimed, leaning over Izuku's shoulder to his mic.

"Todoroki? Why aren't you using your own mic?" Tsu asked.

"Oh... I couldn't figure out how to turn it on," Shouto said, slyly covering Izuku's mouth so he couldn't protest. Izuku knows exactly what he's doing. The damn snake.

"What's your question?" Kaminari chimed in.

Jiro snorted, "You say that like you'd be able to help."

"HEY!" Kaminari yelled, offended.

"guys how do I jump into the floor like Izuku did," Shouto asked.

The whole call burst into laughter.

"Oh my Nezu, I can't figure out who's dumber, Midoriya, Todoroki, or Kaminari," Jiro snorted.

Izuku panicked in that moment, "DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! HE'S A SNAKE! A NEZU DAMN SNAKE! DON'T FALL FOR HIS BULLSHIT!"

But it was too late.

they had made their choice.

Izuwu.....
was not the imposter.

"Who's the idiot now, Jiro?" Todoroki scoffed into his mic, stabbing her and winning the game.