Mistletoe Madness

Unbeknownst to many, Izuku Midoriya has one hell of a prankster streak. He happily takes any chance to mess with his classmates no matter the time. The Holiday season is no exception. Hence, why Izuku hung mistletoe in the hall so that he can laugh at all the awkward situations that were bound to take place.

That was a fucking mistake.

~Uraraka~

Sweet little Ochako was the first unsuspecting victim of Izuku's mistletoe.

She was walking down the hall looking at her phone when Izuku came barrelling up the hall, notebook in hand, prattling off questions that Ochako tried to answer just as fast.

"Oooooooh~" A Denki hooted across the hall, knocking the two out of their nerd trance.

"What?" Ochako asked, looking around confusedly.

"Ochako and Izuku seeing in a tree K I S S I N G," Sero sang, cackling with Denki.

"Look up, you guys," Shouji added helpfully.

Izuku blinked, "Ah shit,".

"What? What's wrong?" Ochako asked again.

"Pucker up, I guess," Izuku sighed, grabbing Ochako's face and pointing it towards the mistletoe.

"Oh," Ochako said, realization dawning on her face.

"So do we just go for it then?" Izuku shyly.

"Sure," Ochako said.

They both braced themselves and slammed their mouths forward into something resembling a kiss.

They stared at each other for a moment.

"Ochako, I have a confession," Izuku said, face scrunched in distaste, "I think I'm gay,".

Ochako, looking equally disgusted, agreed, "Yeah. We're not doing that again,".

"Cool."

"Cool."

~Aoyama~

Aoyama was the next victim, having been captured in the deep depths of the night. He simply wanted to go on a cheese run and ended up stumbling into Izuku on his way to leave spray cheese at Mineta's door (Mineta did not deserve the good cheese). And he could not have been more pleasantly surprised to see the mistletoe hung right above them.

"Ah! How Magnifique! The shiniest surprise I could ever stumble upon in the late nights!" Aoyama smiled, pulling a tired Izuku in for a hug.

"Yuuga, I'm tired. What are you even doing up right now?" Izuku asked slowly, burying his face into Aoyama's neck despite his protests.

"Why! I'm on a Fromage Voyage! I was about to bring you the most twinkling plate of cheese I have~" Yuuga said, cheerfully twirling Izuku.

"My how kind my prince is," Izuku laughed, "Bringing cheese to all the lowly peasants in the night,".

"Oui! A modern-day Robin Hood! My kindness is too much for even me to bear!" Aoyama yelled dramatically.

Izuku laughed quietly, remembering how tired he was, "Okay, Robin Hood. It's bedtime,".

"Ah! But I still need my kiss under the mistletoe!" Aoyama said, pulling Izuku closer. Izuku rolled his eyes, quickly kissing him, and pulling him towards his room so they could go to sleep.

"Good enough?"

"Oui! Mucho Gusto!"

~Tokoyami~