{twentyfive}

***

The group was finally arriving, and when Savana saw them all she realized why she was happy, her friends that she could practically call family all surrounded her, the only three left to arrive were Techno, Wilbur and Tubbo.

But as she greeted everyone she was surprised to hear a very familiar voice from the living room, she ran straight in only to see Techno standing in the living room.

"Is that my bestie?" she asked looking up at him from the other side of the room. "Don't ever call me that again," his face grew in a smile before Sav ran into his arms. "I missed you kid," he squeezed her and then let go. "I missed you more blood god," she teased. "Why is he your bestie," Tommy's arms crossed as he let out an exaggerated gasp.

"He's Technoblade and you are Tommyinnit, that's my argument," she watched as his face grew in disgust. "Americans am I right," he nudged George who only looked up at him and laughed.

"Oi bruv would like a spot of tea?" Savana mimicked looking at Techno, "I'm not doing that," he laughed. "That's not even what I sound like," Tommy rolled his eyes and walked over to Ranboo. "You are the only sane american I know," he 'whispered' loud enough so everyone could hear.

"Tommy the door is right there," Clay pointed to the front door and with that Tommy marched out of the house. The group all laughed and after about five minutes he appeared back in the house shivering.

"It's cold," his teeth chattered as he hugged himself for warmth. "Sorry about that luv, xx," was all Sav said before throwing him his sweater.

***

"SUPRISEEEE!!" the group shouted as the brunette boy stood in shock. "HOLY SHIT!" he shouted basically jumping out of his skin, he looked around the room and greeted everyone with a smile.

"Happy birthday Tubs," Savana basically ran to him and hugged him, his hugs were like gods gift. "This is your home now?" he asked looking around the house he had never seen before, "no we are just gonna murder you here," Techno responded his face straight, and his voice emotionless as ever.

"Tubbo my friend," Tommy pulled him into a hug ignoring Technos comment "TOMMY!" he hugged him back. "Techno you are truly terrifying," Ranboo laughed nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "RANBOOB!" Tubbo shouted, he let go of Tommy and ran to him. "Holy shit," he cranked his neck upwards to the boy.

"Hello," Ranboo laughed, "how is this kid taller then me, yet i'm way older," Clay questioned walking over to Ranboo. "Genetics I guess," Ranboo shrugged as they all started to compare themselves next to him.

"Thank you guys," Tubbo looked around at the nicely decorated house, the green bowls full of chips and the streamers that hung around the house. He then pulled Nick and Sav into a hug, "anything for our Tubbo," Sav replied, her face in the shoulders of the two boys.

"THE PARTY SHALL BEGIN!" Tommy shouted, he plugged his phone in and began to play Wilburs new song that Savana definitely didn't know all the words to.

"HES IN YOUR BED AND IM IN YOUR TWITCH CHAT!" The four teens shouted as the chorus came on, they looked to see all the others recording. Savana began to play her 'air guitar' as Wilbur strummed his in the song.

***

They all joked, playing whatever song was requested and danced with each other just enjoying the moment. Sav was shocked when she got Techno to do the slightest dance moves.