{thirtythree}

pls leave suggestions for chapter ideas at the end of the chapter thankkksss
***

L'manberg was gone. Tommy and Tubbo understood why Savana did what she had done, they watched as she placed the wither skulls and didn't even stop her.

"After this, we can be us again. We don't need L'manberg," her voice was filled with power as her character looked to the two in front of her.

They turned and walked away. "We can be us again," Tubbo spoke up, "our friendship wasn't built on this nation. Savana was just as much as a traitor as I was and you forgave me Tommy. Don't treat her differently."

Tommy just stood there appalled as the TNT dropped around them. "You did this," he panned over the crater. "Tommy we did this, we did this because we chose government. Government is bullshit," Savana spewed back.

"Technos been getting to you hasn't he?" Tommy's character approached hers. "Tommy why do you think I turned Shlatt into a drunk? To get rid of him. Wilbur, he is a prime example of power hungry, he wanted it back so bad he killed himself in the process."

Tubbo gasped as Tommy's character turned back to hers. "Tommy I just don't want you to be the next Wilbur, you have so much you have to do," she looked back at his character and turned to Tubbo.

"I was against government and I still stood by your side so you wouldn't be the next dictator of L'manberg. I want the best for both you, L'manberg may have been our freedom, but this, this was Inevitable."

She panned over the crater, watching as the withers flew by attacking the fellow people.

"I'm sorry that this is how I had to do it, I had to go against you both, but guys we can start over, Tommy can go back on his disc hunt and it can be us three again."

"I'm mad at you, but I understand, I'll see you after all of this is over," Tommy walked up to her punching her as he went off.

"Tubbo I'm sorry," she muttered looking at his character as he stared into the crater. "You did the right thing, I cant be mad at you. This was the main source of our problems, now I can be with you and Tommy, no responsibilities, just a fresh start," he punched her as he ran past, heading straight for a wither.

"Technoblade, my friend," her character began to approach his as he ran the prime path. "Didn't think you had this in you," he laughed. "I get my friends back, and now you have no government. I'd say it's the best of both worlds."

"You don't need friends, they turn on you," he looked over at her. "I see you not as my ally, but as a friend as well," she punched him playfully. "You're not so bad," he punched her back and his smile was heard through his words.

"I know i'm not," she laughed before walking away.

***

"That was crazy," was all Drista said as Savana took off her headset. "My character is such a badass," Savana fell next to Drista as they sat on the couch together.

"I hate my brothers character the most I just wanna stab him with a fork," Drista teased as Savana began laughing. "He loves to manipulate minors," Savana wheezed.

Clay then ran into the room. "That was fucking crazy!" he shouted as he looked over at them. "You're  telling me, i was gasping the whole time," Drista added.

"I love my character so much, like saavvy is who I aspire to be in life."

"I don't blame you. She's badass," Nick said as he approached the room standing behind Clay.

"Welcome Nicholas, do you want to take a seat," Drista hopped up offering her seat to him as she gave a curtsy before going to stand next to her brother.