epilogue

***

Three still highly successful streamers sat under one roof. Savana, Tommy, and Tubbo.

"Just think, i'm nineteen, savanas nineteen, and your fucking turning twenty in december," Tommy looked to Tubbo who only began laughing. "It's crazy how time flies, me and you met off a raid you gave me.. and then savana and you off a shitty donation," Tubbo looked over at savana who began laughing.

"Time flies when you are having fun I guess," Savana looked over at the two of them. "It's always fun when I'm around," Tommy joked wrapping his arms around the two people who sat in front of him.

"Sapnap lives with George, dreams here at least six times a month," Savana looked over at the array of photos. "Ranboo, still going strong, still refuses to show his hands to the internet," Tubbo teased. "He is an odd man," Savana added.

Her eyes locked on the photo of tommy and her stargazing. "Remember when you friendzoned me that night?" she looked over at tommy as she pointed at the picture. "Shut up, shut up," Tommy swatted her hand away from the photo.

"Never gonna let that go are you?" Tubbo asked. "What about when he told me he had a crush on you in Brighton," he pointed over at tubbo who began laughing.

"I just can't believe you actually thought i did, she's a sister to me," Savana began laughing at the interaction.

"I seriously don't know where I'd be without you guys," her eyes locked on a photo of her and techno that she told he she deleted because he hated it.

But it was a genuine photo of their sibling bond that only grew stronger throughout the years.

"We are all lucky to have eachother," Tubbo announced smiling at the two.

"And just think about it.. i'm the only reason you lot actually got together. Two hard headed assholes, and all it took was me to get you two together," he watched as their faces went straight and slowly backed away.

"I'm gonna go stream, but i'll leave you two to it," he shot finger guns their way and fled out.

"All these memories, in such a short amount of time," Tommy stood in awe at the picture college savana made. "It's only gonna get better from here," she turned around and looked at the nicely decorated house they bought recently.

"You were always right sav," he wrapped his arm around her, looking over everything with her.

"Always was, always will be," she turned to face him. Their eyes locked at once, without a second to spare she laid a kiss on to him. The sparks flew just as if it was they first time they kissed.

"You're amazing," Tommy looked down at her, "you're better."

***

i've never written an epilogue so enjoy.. i guess idk..
with this story ending.. the first chapter of my wilbur soot story should be out now :0

but thank you all so fucking much for coming on this journey with me.. it hasnt been easy, but it has made me happy.. seeing all the positive interactions and the laughs we all shared.. especially on the chapter where savana smoked.. one of my fav chapters anywyas.

This story has helped me through so much, and so have all of you, every single fucking one of you Evene if you never interacted with my book, or if you commented on every chapter. the support this community has given me as a whole, is fucking unbelievable.

Not a single one of you ever made me feel bad for my shitty writing at times, and always hyped me up at my lowest. This is a really sad story to say goodbye to for me, as it holds a special place in my heart.

the fact that this story has a chance at hitting 100k reads is so surreal to me. thank you all for giving me this platform and coming back every chapter.

a big thank you to my best friend gi-islost without your constant support and flow of ideas idk if this story would have made it this far, you always pushed me to write more, and to continue this story. I know this ending is just as sad to you as it is to me.. because you told me it's your comfort book and all :') i love you sm you stupid bitch.

also marianna, ik you probably won't see this, but this girl was the main reason i ever started this story. After the first two chapters i lost all sense of motivation for it, and never thought it would be goo. But she pushed me to keep going, and told me it had so much potential, and she has been stuck with me the whole time i wrote. So thank you mari for always believing in me. i love you :')

bestie signing off, thank you guys :')