New year Joke time

Sonic: What is a New Year’s resolution? Something that goes in one year and out the other.

Shadow: That is just corny.

Sonic: Why is it corny?

Shadow: How can words go out one ear and then ths other? THEY ARE WORDS!

Shadee: They walk right out silly willy illy. 😊

Shadow: Shut up

Sonic: Really Shadow?

Amy: My New Year’s resolution is to procrastinate. I’ll start tomorrow.

Sonic:😂

Shadee: Heard it before

Amy: WHO CARES

Sally: What do cows say on Jan. 1? “Happy Moo New Year!”

Shadow:  My New Year’s resolution is to see my cup half-full, preferably with rum, gin, vodka, or moonshine.

Sonic: Shadow 🤣

Amy: Lame

Shadow: SHUT UP

Lancelot:   A sir asks his buddy f'r a cigarette.  His cousin quips, “i bethought thee madeth a new year’s resolution and yond thee don’t smoketh. ” the sir did reply,  “i’m in phase one of quitting. ” did confuse, his cousin hath asked, “phase one?” the sir did laugh, “yes.  I’ve did quit buying. ”

Shadee: What was the official snack food of New Year’s Eve? Dick Clark Bar.

Scourge:  A woman took an afternoon nap on New Year’s Eve. When she woke up, she told her husband, “I just dreamed that you gave me a diamond ring for a New Year’s present. What do you think it all means?” He replied, “Aha, you’ll know tonight!” At midnight, her husband handed her a small gift-wrapped present. Excited, she opened it quickly, but was even more surprised: In it was a book titled The Meaning of Dreams.

Blaze: Cold

Shadee:You won't do that to me will you Scoranges?

Scourge:Of course not bae.

Sonic:HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

Shadow: YYYEESSS HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Everyone: HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Sonic: HAPPY NEW YOU ALL OUT THERE TO RIGHT SHADOW.

Shadow: OF COURSE...CAN'T FORGET TO SAY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU GUYS.

Shadee: WHO IN FUDGE PICKLES ARE YOU TALKING TO?

Scourge: WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?

Shadow: THEM OF COURSE.😏

Sonic: HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THEM?

Amy: SEE WHO?

Sonic: HAVE A SAFE ON

Shadow: BE CAREFUL AND STAY AMAZING.

Amy: WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?