Random jokes

Sonic: Teacher: "Kids, what does the chicken give you?"
Student: "Meat!"
Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
Student: "Bacon!"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
Student: "Homework!"

Shadow: ?????? I don't get it?

Sonic: The fat cow is the teacher.

Shadow: Oh wow 🤣.

Tails: Thats mean 😂.

Shadee: Burn 🤣.

Shadow: My friend thinks he is smart. He told me an onion is the only food that makes you cry, so I threw a coconut at his face.😂

Sonic: 😂 Good one Shads.

Tails: Ouch 😂

Shadee: Thats hurts. 😂

Shadee: Kid 1: "Hey, I bet you're still a virgin."
Kid 2: "Yeah, I was a virgin until last night ."
Kid 1: "As if."
Kid 2: "Yeah, just ask your sister."
Kid 1: "I don't have a sister."
Kid 2: "You will in about nine months.

Scourge: Thats funny bae.

Silver: Teacher: "If I gave you 2 cats and another 2 cats and another 2, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Seven."
Teacher: "No, listen carefully... If I gave you two cats, and another two cats and another two, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Seven."
Teacher: "Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you two apples, and another two apples and another two, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Six."
Teacher: "Good. Now if I gave you two cats, and another two cats and another two, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Seven!"
Teacher: "Johnny, where in the heck do you get seven from?!"
Johnny: "Because I've already got a freaking cat!"

(Everyone laughs)

Blaze:  Does that include me😂

Infinite: A teacher asked her students to use the word "beans" in a sentence. "My father grows beans," said one girl. "My mother cooks beans," said a boy. A third student spoke up, "We are all human beans."

Eclipse: EEWWWW

Gadget: 😂People think "icy" is the easiest word to spell. Come to think of it, I see why.

Sally:What bow can't be tied? A rainbow

Amy:A grasshopper sits down at a bar. The bartender says, "We have a drink named after you!" The grasshopper replies, "Who names a drink 'Steve?'