Twelve

Finally, after months and months of practise, the dance competition was only a day away.

Chaeyeon stood in front of the mirror, brushing her hair away from her face as the door opened.

"You're still here?"

The younger girl sighed as Sakura enveloped her in a loving hug.

"Yeah. It's not that late yet," Chaeyeon replied, cracking a smile as her girlfriend pouted.

"But you've been here since the morning! Take a break. The rest of the team are having early dinner in the cafeteria," Sakura said. "I don't want you to over work yourself," she added.

"I won't. Let's go join the others now, okay?" Chaeyeon asked with a smile. Sakura nodded and dragged her girlfriend out of the studio.

Ryujin sat beside Yeji as she watched the team covering 'Boca' by Dreamcatcher.

"You ready?" Yeji whispered.

Ryujin nodded. "We practised so hard. We'll definitely win first place," she replied, gazing into Yeji's beautiful cat eyes.

"Stop staring. It's our turn soon," Yeji teased. Her girlfriend started whining until Yeji shut her up with a peck on the lips. Ryujin scoffed and messed up her hair so that her blushing face was covered. The older girl giggled and leaned her head on the other's shoulder.

"We're almost ending. But before that, Ryu, Yeji, it's your turn," their manager announced and threw her clipboard onto the table. She was obviously tired from the day's practise and couldn't wait to go back to her dorm to sleep.

Quickly, the duo got into position, ready to perform.

"Yah! Stop hitting each other! If one of you falls, we're not gonna do well tomorrow!" Yena yelled. The two girls bowed and apologised to her before she hurried off.

Yena headed to the cafeteria to grab something to eat. It was break time for the dance team and Yena was feeling rather anxious. She wanted the team to do well but couldn't help but feel rather afraid.

With a sigh, she finished the last of her sandwich and hurried back to the studio.

Immediately, the team put away their stuff and Yena grinned.

"Come on guys! We can do this!" She yelled with a bright smile. They cheered before finally getting into their positions for their group performance.

Chaeryeong waved goodbye to Yuri and headed home. With her earphones plugged in, she made her way home, feeling rather excited for the next day.

"You're home!" Ryujin exclaimed.

Chaeryeong shot a small smile at her and entered her study room to place her bag down.

"Didn't Yeji-ssi say that she might come over yesterday?" Chaeryeong asked.

"She didn't want to... get injured for tomorrow's performance," Ryujin said awkwardly, turning red. The younger girl grimaced and left for the kitchen.

Chaeryeong took a quick bath and returned back to her room. Even though Yeji had been staying over less often, she still hasn't got used to sleeping in her own bedroom.

"Ryeong, you should sleep on your bed. The competition's tomorrow and I don't want you to be sore or anything," Ryujin said, poking her head into the room.

"Really?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Mhm. Come on," the older said, turning the air conditioning off and offering her hand to Chaeryeong. The latter smiled softly and took it, heading into the main bedroom with Ryujin.