One.

For the past two years, Ryujin had been bringing all her different girlfriends to a particular ice cream parlor. Well, it wasn't that many actually.

Chaeryeong had been working at that ice cream parlor as her part time job to make enough money to pay for her student loans. She spotted Ryujin and her girlfriends every week. And she would say that the older's longest lasting relationship was probably with the extremely pretty girl named Lia, her third relationship.

The first time Chaeryeong saw Ryujin, the older brought a girl named Heejin. Heejin was probably second in terms of visuals. She was polite and also quite loud and outspoken. Their relationship lasted for about 6 months before they broke up.

The second girl's name was unknown to Chaeryeong. However, she was quite tall, about the same height as herself. She had a rather cold aura and for once, Ryujin seemed to he the one being taken care of. This unknown girl would rarely smile and the only time Chaeryeong witnessed that was when Ryujin was talking to her about her day. She was also quite smart as she often helped Ryujin with her work.

Lia was Ryujin's third girlfriend. She was shorter than Ryujin and came first in terms of visuals. Chaeryeong noticed how Lia's eye smile never failed to make Ryujin grin broadly. And Chaeryeong always noticed the dimples that rested under Ryujin's eyes that were shining so bright. She and Lia came to the ice cream parlor everyday for almost 11 months.

And finally, Ryujin's current partner, Yuna. She was much taller than the older girl and she had a pair of big, brown eyes. Chaeryeong thought that Yuna was somewhat comparable to a ball of sunshine. She was always smiling and usually comforted Ryujin when she looked down.

The bell rang and Chaeryeong snapped out of her daydream. She smiled. Ryujin was here again. Yuna was walking beside her while holding Ryujin's hand.

"Hi!" Yuna greeted with a wide smile. Chaeryeong waved to her.

The couple sat down in their usual corner. Ryujin took out her notebook and Yuna offered to go get their order. The older girl shot her a small smile before Yuna headed to the counter.

"Hello! Can I have a scoop of hazelnut and one matcha?" Yuna asked. Chaeryeong punched the order in and prepared the order. Yuna pulled out a 10 dollar bill and placed it on the counter.

"Thank you," Chaeryeong quickly gave Yuna both cups and her change. The younger girl thanked her and returned to her booth.

"Thanks, Yu," Ryujin thanked her girlfriend and leaned forward to kiss her cheek.

"Don't work too hard. You've been staying up late for the last couple of days," Yuna said worriedly.

Ryujin looked up and smiled at her girlfriend. "You care for me so much, huh?" She teased.

"You want me to stop caring?"

"No! I think it's cute!" Ryujin pouted while scooping up her ice cream.

Yuna laughed and pinched Ryujin's cheeks. The older of the two picked up her pencil and continued with her music theory while using her notes as reference.

Yuna found her girlfriend rather attractive while doing her homework. The way she would furrow her brows in confusion, the way she would unconsciously smile when she solved a question that she was stuck on and the way she would throw her pencils when she was annoyed all made Yuna smile. Well, not the last point. There were marks on the desk that Ryujin used because of it.

"Why did you go back? It was optional," Yuna asked.

"I missed going to lessons. It's just today anyway. We're only allowed to come back once a week," Ryujin shrugged.

Yuna sighed. "Once a week, Ryu," she said. Ryujin nodded.

"But remember to take a break, alright?" The younger said. Ryujin sighed before nodding once more.

"You're so naggy," Ryujin said with a small laugh. Yuna giggled and continued with her ice cream.

Chaeryeong had been watching their interaction. Ryujin seemed to really enjoy Yuna's presence.

"Hello?" Chaeryeong snapped out of her daydream. She was greeted with a familiar face.

"H-heejin?" she stammered. "What are you doing here?"

"Am I not allowed here?" Heejin said coldly.

Chaeryeong shook her head and asked her what her order was in a shaky voice. What happened to loud and cheerful Jeon Heejin?

Heejin laughed. "I'm joking! I'm here to get something for my girlfriend. Do you still sell milkshakes?"

Chaeryeong heaved a sigh of relief. She nodded and Heejin smiled broadly before placing her order.

"You're still as shy as ever! How's school? Are you still taking the same subjects as me?" the older asked.

"I'm doing fine. Uhh... dance is making me a little more tired and I tend to fall asleep during the morning periods. But other than that, it's all going great. And i took on one extra subject too," Chaeryeong replied, mentally noting that she had a dance lesson today.

Heejin sighed. "Make sure to rest, alright?" she said. Chaeryeong smiled at her, feeling rather happy that someone other than her family cared for her.

"Thanks! See you!" Heejin waved and left. Chaeryeong turned to look at Ryujin and was surprised to see her smiling. In her opinion, Ryujin seemed the most affected by her breakup with Heejin. Probably because it was her first relationship.

a/n: thank you for those who read heather, thunder storms and my one and only :)) stay safe and healthy wherever you live :D