Chapter 14: Narukami's Evolution

Three days later:

It was close to Dusk: Narukami, Mike and Mystik were trying to cheer up Y/n, who was greatly upset. But to now avail, as he wanted to know who the hell broke into their dorm. Narukami had already reported the break in to Ozpin, which he would have the staff investigate each of the students.

But their was another thing on Y/n's mind:

(Flashback to the evening of Break in)

Y/n was currently outside of the courtyard looking up into the broken moon crying up as he had lost his only visible connection to his brother. The photo of his old brother and him when he was just a baby.

Y/n: 'I'm sorry..Taichi...I'm so sorry..' *he was so lost in through he didn't notice Blake nearby, who had just ran into the courtyard and noticed him.*

Blake: *worried and concern tone* "Y/n?" *Y/n turns his head to see Blake looking at him worried* "Are you alright?"

Y/n: "I-I'm fine.." *clearly not fine as he wipes his tears away* "What are you doing out here anyways?"

Blake: "Oh....well.." *looks down ashamed* "..I can't stay here in Beacon.."

Y/n: *eyes widen sad tone* "What? Why?"

Blake: "I-if I tell you...then you will hate me too.."

Y/n: "I won't..I promise.."

Blake: *sighs* "Fine..but only if you tell me why are you crying.."

Y/n: "okay.."

Y/n briefly explains the break in of his team's dorm and how he was missing  his treasured item and how important it was to him.

Blake: *eyes widen* "That's terrible.."

Y/n: "Yeah..me and my team already reported this to Ozpin...Anyways why are you out here?"

Blake: "Huh?"

Y/n: "I told you my problem so it' time you say your end of the bargain.."

Blake: "Oh right..." *takes  deep breath before looking down and taking off her bow revealing her cat ears..* "I... messed up and I was a member of White Fan-"

Y/n: *doesn't sound surprised* "So you need some space with your team is that right?"

Blake: "Yea-" *realizes* "Wait you don't sound so surprise.."

Y/n: "Yeah..that's because I've knew you were a faunus the first day we met."

Blake: *blushes* "R-really?"

Y/n: *nods* "Yeah...you mumble a lot when you sleep in Port's class.."

Blake: *blushes hard* "O-oh.."

Y/n gently pets Blake's ears causing her to nuzzle his hand and purr loudly. This causes Y/n to blush hard as well.

Y/n: *calmly and without thinking* "Look I know you will some time to out of Beacon..But just know no matter what...you will always be my kitten." *Blake's eyes begin to blush more red than Ruby's cloak, and slowly Y/n's realized what he just said and begin to blush of embarrassment* "I-I M-MEAN W-WHAT I MEAN IS U-um, I- I W-WILL H-help you out anyway I can if you call me.."

Blake: "O-oh right," *hears footsteps nearby* "I got to go." *she quickly puts on her bow and runs off* "Thank you Y/n."

(Timeskip)

Y/n: *thinking* 'It's been 3 days...and Blake still hasn't called..I wonder if she's okay.." *Suddenly his scroll begin to ring* "Oh." *quickly picks it up* "Y/n Xiao Long."