Chapter 9: From Pairs to Team

3rd P.o.V:

Everyone at the initiation was shocked as they had seen Y/n's transformation. He was no longer in human but a giant 2 story blue and Black striped scaly beast pushing back the massive Deathstalker.  Y/n looks behind him to see his little sister unharmed who stares at him in amazement. 

Y/n: 'She's safe.... good..'

Ruby: *shocked*  "B-big brother..." 

Y/n simply nods before looking back at the DeathStalker and glares down the Grimm before roaring and with his might pushes back the overgrown scorpion a good distance away from the others. He then looks back at the others behind him. 

Y/n: "You going to stand there or you going do something?"

While everyone else snapped out of their daze. Mike casually walks over to Ruby and quickly pulls the Nevermore Feather off of Ruby's cloak. 

Mike: "....Next time instead of showing off....focus on the enemy...."

Ruby: "I'm not trying to show off. I want everyone to know I can do this."

Mike: ".. You're fine.."

Ruby: *breathes a sigh a relief, the closes her eyes and clasps her hand as she gratefully whispers.* "Normal knees.."  *she gets up and stares at the Y/n and the new path he had carved with the DeathStalker* "Woah.."

Yang rushes up to Ruby and gives her a hug, which Ruby grunts at upon receiving.

Yang: "So happy you're okay!" *The two stare at each other for a moment the looks up as Y/n let out a monstrous snarl.* 

Y/n: "Damn...looks like the arachnid doesn't know when to quit.."

The others turn their heads to see The Deathstalker roaring as A massive pack of Beowolves are running towards them snarling as well as three more of it's kind*

Narukami: "And looks like it brought reinforcement..."

Jaune: *panic tone*  "Oh man...What do you do?!"

Y/n: "No time to panic..." *Begins to step forward snarling* "Mike, Mystik, Narukami you up to holding them back?"

Narukami: "Tch" *steps forward standing beside Y/n's right cracking his Knuckles* "I thought you never asked..."

Mystik: *runs over and stands at Y/n's Left* "DUH I WANT TO BREAK SOME MOTHER FUCKING KNEECAPS!!"

Mike: *sighs before appearing besides Mystik* "I was hoping to just go to Beacon after this...oh well.." *Begins to make a shit eating grin* "I was in the mood to rampage anyways..."

Y/n nods before looking behind him at the others: "The rest of you, your objective is right in front of you.* "The others stare at the relics* "Our mission is to grab an Artifact and make it back to the Cliffs. We will give you all back up."

Jaune: "Run and live, that's an idea I can get behind!"

The others run over to the Relics and grab their respective pieces before running off to cliff side of Beacon. Y/n turns his head back at the hundreds of Grimm and snarls as it closes in on them.

(Begin Music)

Y/n: "Now then......"

(F/I).MEM: "TIME TO LET ER RIP!" *Y/n lets loose a ferocious roar and soon the 4 boys charged forward straight toward the hoards of Grimm. *