Chapter 19: Meeting old Faces Part 1

Y/n P.o.V: 

I am currently outside sitting down alone moving around my new arm and I am bothered by it. It has been a week since his battle against Ira.. most of the damages on the school were repaired. Thanks to my team and Team RWBY I have been making a fast recovery. However...there was a issue with training. My new arm....Although it's a really dense bone and much more harder than any normal bone...and though efficient on it's own. It's not really suitable for Darkness Killer as its actually difficult to put it on now. On top of all that....it's kinda scares the other teachers and other students.

Anyways I'm digressing....the point is, I really need think I need some kind of upgrade from Darkness Killer as well as some kind of casing for my arm. Which sadly means I have to go to Vale...and have to find parts for it.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice Narukami walking over to me.

Narukami: *wraps his arm around Y/n startling him* "Heya Y/n!" *gets uppercutted by Y/n's left (normal) fist out of panic launching him at a great distance before crashing back to the ground* "O-ow... D-DUDE?!"

Y/n: *gets up and runs over to Narukami helping him up* "U-uh...s-sorry..man.. I was lost in thought..."

Narukami: "It's cool" *rubs the bottom of his chin groaning* "Well on the plus side you got your strength back.. Anyways the others are in the library want to join?"

Y/n: "Heh sure.." *the two walk off to the library where the others were at*

Narukami: *along the way he notices Y/n looking a bit glum as he stares at his new arm* "You okay man?"

Y/n: "Oh..it's just.. I wanted to say.. Thanks for dealing with me to you all.. this past month.. and  wanted to say.. I'm sorry for with Ira..and All."

Narukami: "Hey, you're our leader and friend! We got each others back.. Besides.. That bitch had that coming for a long time.." *Y/n couldn't help but smile a bit before the two make it inside and see Team RWBY, Mike and Mystik playing the Remnant the Game. (Mike with Ruby and Mystik with Yang)

Mike: *looks over to see Y/n and Narukami walk over to them* "Well look who decided to return from Solitude.."

Y/n: *rolls his eyes smile with sarcastic tone but with good humor* "Haha...very funny.." *looks at the groups game and see it was Yang turn*

Yang: "Prepare to loose Vacuo.. Go my Army!!!!"

Y/n: *simply pulls out a card from Blake's hand as she was busy reading* "Trap card.."

Yang: "What?!"

Y/n: *puts down this*

Mystik: 

Mike: *stares at the card*

The army is shown to attack Mystik's and Yang's own kingdom causing Y/n to draw the last three cards.

Y/n: "and Blake wins.." 

Narukami: (Nora popping in at last 0:04)

Blake: *looks up to Y/n and smirks as Yang is seen raging hard* "Heh, you played this game too much."

Y/n: "Maybe?"

Sun: *offscreen* " "Hey everybody! I didn't get the chance to introduce you, to my teammate Neptune."

Mystik and Y/n: *looks at Sun confused* "...Who the fuck are you?"

Narukami: "Oh yeah you never met Sun yet.."

Mike: *points at Sun* "This is Wingus.. and the blue boy is Dingus."

Sun and Neptune: "HEY!"

Y/n: "Oh.....okay...anyways, I need to head to Vale to find a upgrade Darkness Killer."

Blake: "I'll come with.." *gets up causing everyone else eyes to widen*

Y/n: "You don't have to.."

Blake: "Sure I don't mind.. besides there's something I want to check over there."

Y/n: "Heh alright then. See you all later." *walks off with Blake leaving the others to be shocked at what just happened*

Yang: "A-are they Dating?!"

Narukami: "I....I think so-" *sees Neptune about to flirt with Weiss* "Flirt with Snowflake and you die.." *Neptune backs off afraid."

3rd P.o.V:

(Timeskip)

Y/n is currently has his suitcase in his hand containing Darkness Killer walking around Vale with Blake. Sadly no luck has come from on making a casing for Y/n's bone arm yet. While Blake is seen looking around the docks for any clues, Y/n is seen watching from a distance as not to interfere.

Y/n: "Great...now what?" *gets up and picks up his suitcase and was about to walk over to Blake when something bumps into him* "What the-" *he looks over to see a small Wolf Faunus on the round rubbing his head*

Wolf Boy: *Groaning* "Ow...

Y/n: *holds his hand out* "Hey kid you okay?" *The kid looks to see Y/n and gasps* "Uh..kid?"

Wolf Boy: *starry eyes* "I know you! You're the guy who saved my Dad!"

Y/n: "Huh Oh? You're one of... what's his name? Fenir's kid right?"

Wolf Boy: *nods* "Mhm! My name is Louis! Thanks for saving my dad! You were super cool Mister!" *then notices Y/n's right arm* "Mister?! What happened to your arm?!"

Y/n: "Huh? *sees he's looking at black bone arm* "Oh! I uh...there was...a incident.. and my arm was reduced to bones.."

Louis: "W-Woah!"

Y/n: "Anyways..I'm looking someone who can help me upgrade a new weapon and maybe make a gauntlet for my arm.."

Louis: "Oh..maybe Dad can help!"

Y/n: "Huh? You're dad?" *before the conversation could go any further*

Blake: *offscreen* "Y/n!" *Y/n looks over to see Blake running over to him and Louis.*

Y/n: "Oh Blake did you find anything?

Blake: "Not really.." *looks over to Louis* "Oh who's this?"

Y/n: "Oh this is Louis..me and Narukami saved him and his family a long time ago before we joined Beacon."

Louis: "Hiya! Nice to meet you!"

Blake: "Hello.."

Y/n: *looks over to Louis* "Anyways what was it you were about to tell me about your father?"

Louis: "Or Right! My dad happens to be a Weapon Blacksmith! Maybe he can help you Mister?"

Y/n: "Well then...take us to him...also..the name's Y/n.. not Mister."

Louis: "Okay!" *runs off with the two following behind*