Chapter 5: Day before Initiation part 2

Mystik P.o.V:

The first night at Beacon, students are splayed out in sleeping bags. Meanwhile, I was brushing my teeth, getting ready for the night. As I did this, I look around trying to find Ren and Mike so that way you can sleep together. But sadly I couldn't find them. I sighed and take a rinse out the minty suds off my mouth. I turn and I notice the same Black haired kid this morning, putting away his gears inside.

I walk over to him as Mike mentioned to be say that dude was an cool guy. 

"Hey man Getting ready for the night?"

The guy turns to look over to me with a confused look. I give him my signature smile and offer a handshake

Black haired: "Yeah....want to make sure I'm ready for tomorrow. Names Y/n Xiao Long, You?" *returns handshake*

"I'm Mystik Night! You met my friend Mike Don'yoku." 

Y/n: "You are friends with Mike?"

 "Yeah!"

As we continued talking as we walked out of the room. We look around for a spot to sleep. 

Nora: *offscreen* "Hey! Mystik over here!" *I turn my head to see Nora waving her hand next to Ren, and Mike who were sitting on their sleeping bag. I turn and smile at Y/n.*

"That's my friend. See you at the initiation!" 

Y/n: "Likewise." *We fist bump each other before I walked off to my friends*

 "Hey guys! So ready to become the best huntsman in training ever?"

Nora: *fist bumps the air* "Yeah!"

Ren: *sighs* "Mystik....Nora...You do know we are starting to become a Initiation tomorrow?"

Both Me and Nora: *rubs our head sheepishly* "Oh yeah..."

Ren sighs before looking over to Mike, who is looking off in the distance.

Ren: "Mike...What are you looking at?"

Mike doesn't respond we turn to see he was looking at a blonde guy.......wearing...a onesie......

(3rd P.o.V)

Mike: 'God....Damn Jaune....why are you a pumpkin pete onesie...' *He then notice Y/n walking over to him* 'What is that kid doing?'

(With Y/n)

Y/n: *cringing* "Jaune....the hell are you wearing?"

Jaune: *looks at his onesie* "It's my Pumpkin's Pete Onesie...why what's wrong with it?" 

Y/n just facepalms before he hands him a black T shirt and shorts.

Y/n: "Put this on instead..." *Jaune take his shirt and looks at it confused* "

Jaune: "Why?"

Y/n: "You want ladies to say your name..."

Jaune: "Um....Yeah?"

Y/n: "First rule for getting a lady: "Get proper clothing for a good first impression...including when you sleep...Unless you already have a girl and is about to do 'it'. Then you can dress with the 'Birthday' suit."

Jaune blinks twice but seemed to get the idea. He thanks the teen and head to the changing room. 

Y/n: 'It's a good thing I am his height...so it should fit him with no problem.' *he then walks outside to enjoy the night air* 'the night air is good.....' *He then looks down and clenches his fist* '.....if only you were here....big brother....'