First day of classes

I woke up to a noise. I look over and see chase taking pictures.

"What the fuck chase leave" Blake yelled at him he walked out laughing .
" he is an ass hole" I said

We laid down for a few minutes and I relieved I had a class. I got up and head to the bathroom. I brush my hair and teeth I wash my face. I walk back out an picked out an outfit. I walked in to the bathroom and put this on

 I walked in to the bathroom and put this on

I put some chunky black heels on. I did some natural makeup and left my hair alone. I told Blake bye and grabbed my stuff. I walked out and headed to my first class. I stopped at Starbucks and got a coffee. As I was waiting my phone went off and I saw that I was tagged in a photo i opened it.

lil huddy 

Walked in there love birds @Oliviahall  @BlakeGray Liked by Brycehall and Nessa Barrett and 1

Liked by Brycehall and Nessa Barrett and 1.000.000 others

@ Brycehall- I am going I kill him
          @ lil huddy- what do you care

@ Cynthia Barrett- wow see you changed
                   @ OliviaHall - yes I did

@ Josh Richards- wow go for my friend why don't you
                     @ Nessa Barrett- she can if she wants

@ Quinton Griggs-why is hers and Bryce's last name the same tho
@ OliviaHall idk

I called chase yelling at him he laughed. I hung up right before my name was called. I got my coffee and headed to my first class. I walked in and saw attractive blonde guy. I sat next to him and relieved he was Quinton one of Blake's friends. I said heya me we talked till the teacher came in. We got everything ready and started listening. We talked half way thru class. Class finally ended and I went to my next class. I walked in and saw Jaden so I sat next to him.

"What is a freshman doing in a sophomore class" he asked
" I don't know" I said back
" mkay" he answered

I got everything ready and once the teacher walked in . He started class I was doing my own thing the whole time. After class I head back to our dorm . I walked in me saw Blake naked. I slammed the door shut and waited for him to let me in. He finally let me in I say I on my bed awkwardly. He tried apologizing but I would not let him. I told him I had 2 more classes in an hour. I sat on my ned scrolling thru TikTok when I saw a video of Blake dancing shirt less. I made me turned on. I finally had to go I got my stuff and walked out. I went to my last classes. After I went back to my dorm. This time I knocked and no one answered. I opened the door and heard Blake singing in the shower I recorded it and laughed . I got my stuff ready after he walked out I walked in and got In the shower. After I got I dried off and put lotion on. I did my skin care and walked out . I was about to lay down when Blake asked if I wanted to sleep with him. I said yes and laid down with him . I laid my head on his chest and he turned a movie on. I ended up falling asleep half way thru the movie.

Blake's POV

I looked down and saw she was asleep. I turned the tv off . I got comfy and ended falling asleep after her.