Cheater

It's been about a month me and griff have been great m. But these last few weeks he has been acted weird. Like he is always busy or never answers his phone. I asked kio if he noticed anything he told me that Griffin has not been home in like 2 weeks he thought he was with me. Now back to the story.

I woke up and decided today was the day I figured this out. I rolled out of bed and into the bathroom. I showered real quick and threw this on

I walked out and threw my hair in a ponytail

I walked out and threw my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my keys and told Blake where I was going. I walked out and got in my car. I drove to Starbucks and then to his dorm. I parked and got out. I walked to his door and unlocked it. I opened it and saw him and a girl naked.
Olivia: what the fuck Griffin
Griffin: the it is not what it looks like
Olivia sure it is not fuck you
I grabbed all of my stuff and walked out. I got in my car and drove to my dorm. I grabbed everything and got out. I ran inside and unlocked the door. I dropped everything and sat on my bed. Blake came into the room . He saw me crying and came over. He sat on my bed and grabbed me.
Blake: what's wrong
I explained everything to him and he was pissed. He grabbed a pair of boxers and a hoodie. He helped me get changed into it. He laid me down in his bed and laid down with me. He ordered us food and turned a movie on. Once our food got here we ate. After I fell asleep and not long after he did to.