Meeting him

I woke up and saw only Dixie was awake.  I decided to go on a walk while I wait.

" hey Dixie I am going to go on a walk" I told her

" Kay be careful" she told me

I threw a t shirt on and some shoes. I walked out quietly. I walked over to the elevator. I got in and went to the first floor. I got out and walked out side. I decided to walk the Starbucks. I ordered what I wanted and waited. I went to grab my drink when I ran in to someone.

" I am so sorry go ahead" I said

" no it is okay you go" he told me

I grabbed my drink and asked what his name was. I found out that his name was Griffin . He gave me his number and I gave him mine. We sat at a table and ate . I got a text about 30 minutes later.

He offered to drive me there

He offered to drive me there. I got my stuff and got in his car. He drove to the dorm house I told him bye. I walked inside and went up to there dorm. I walked in and they were sitting in Addisons bed.

"I am sorry I got caught up in something" I told them

" it okay just let us now" addi answered

I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom. I put This on

I put my air force's on

I put my air force's on. I threw my hair in to a pony tail. I but some lip gloss and mascara on with these sunglasses

 I but some lip gloss and mascara on with these sunglasses

I but everything in my bag. I called Griffin to see if he can come pick me up. I told the girls good bye and  grabbed my stuff. I went to the first floor and walked outside. He got here and I put my stuff in his car. I got in and told him my dorm house. He helped me take my bags inside. I unlocked the door and we walked in. He set my stuff on my bed. I heard Blake in the shower. I told Griffin he can sit in my bed . He did and I unpacked everything I could. Blake came out of the bathroom and saw Griffin. I walked into the bathroom and unpacked everything else. I walked back out and sat on my bed. Griffin got a text for his friend Kio that he needed to come back . I hugged and he walked out.

" be careful with him liv" Blake warned me

"Why" I asked

"He is a huge player" he told me

" Kay I will" I told him

I laid down and FaceTimed Bryce. Just to check up on him. After I decided to shower. I walked in to the bathroom and got in the shower . I shaved and washed my hair and body. I guy out and dried off . I put This on

I laid down and grabbed my laptop

I laid down and grabbed my laptop. I put my headphones in and watched a movie. After I finished I ordered me some food. It got here and I ate. I got everything ready for tomorrow. I laid down arms fell asleep.