Lazy day

I woke up smiling remembering last night. I looked over and griffin was still asleep. I started playing with the ring on my finger. I laid my head on his chest and played with his hair. He woke up and smiled at me. I hugged him and gave him a kiss. I got up forgetting I instantly fell. Griff got up and picked me up. He sat me in the bed and ran to the bathroom. He started a bath and grabbed us clothes . He picked me up ask carried me to the bathroom. He set me in the bath. He then got in and rapped his arms around me. I laid back on him and cuddle in to him. He helped me get cleaned up . He cleaned him self up and got out. He dried off and put a towel on. He helped me out and dried me off. He sat me on the counter . He got dressed in grey sweats and Calvin Klein boxers. He then put this me in one of his shirt with a pair of underwear. He picked my up and took me over to the bed. He ordered us room service. He waited for it to get here. Once it got here he got it and brought it over to the bed. He gave me mine and sat down next to me. We both ate and he thru everything away. He turned a movie on and we cuddled. I laid my head on his chest. He is officially mine. I ended up falling asleep. I felt him wake me . I got up and gave him a kiss. I cuddled back into his chest and sighed. I sat up and tried getting up. But I was still very weak so I fell . Griff laughed and helped me stand up.
" stop laughing at me" I groaned
" I'm sorry baby" Griff said
He helped my up and carried me to the bathroom. He helped me do what ever i needed the do. After I was down he carried me back to the bed and ordered us some food. He sat down with me and we waited. Once it got here he go it and we ate. We both fell asleep after.