Chapter 4

Hi Guyss...

It's been a long time since I updated this. I'm very sorry about the long delay. I have my YouTube business going on so this story was not updated sooner.

I have my account now in the asianfanfictions website and my name there is BangTwicePinkMaster and I'm going to make a MiSaMo fantasy story there

So drop a follow if you want.

All righty

Roll the pages.

Hoseok POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, still groggy from being drunk. I was in the bed along with Namjoon and Yoongi. The place was unusually dark. And I found the ceiling reddish. There was no window in our room but luckily there was an air conditioner that supplied oxygen for us.

I checked my phone: 1:30 AM, why the fuck do I have to wake up at night?

I tried to sleep, but it seems my drunk and sleepy side had left me. Closing my eyes never helped I just ended up viewing the eerily red ceiling above.

I tried to sleep for the nth time and almost achieving the goody sleepy feeling when...

"AAAHHHH!!"

I jolted back up on my bed, suddenly freaked out by the scream, where did it come from.

Namjoon woke up, "What the hell is happening, "he said sleepily, "And why are you awake Hoseok."

Part of me wanted to explain so that our squad may have something to do about it. Another part of me never wanted to explain bcs of the fact that Namjoon may not believe me. So I just said, "It's complicated."

"I think we need to sleep more ya know, "Namjoon said, "We're still drunk right?"

"Yeah, I think we are, "I said and finally, took all of my thoughts and slept.

***

"Wake up everybody!!"

I woke up, my drunk self clearly out, Namjoon was already straightening up. Yoongi was still fast asleep but that's normal.

Jin was standing at a doorway. I stood up and stretched myself, "What's the good ol breakfast?"

"I cooked tteokbokki, "Jin said.

"Ow yes, "Namjoon said.

"Ugh, did I hear tteokbokki?" Suga said and slowly woke up.

"Yup, "Namjoon said, "You're awake at last."

Down in the halls of our room, I heard Jimin laughing along with Rosé, and Jisoo shouting:

"Ya, did you two do somethin interesting last night?"

And a chattering TaeKook:

"I thought Dream was gonna win, "Jungkook said.

"Never expected it, "Taehyung said, "Ant was like: okay potion."

Jennie and Lisa came last, still sleepy.

"Rosé, "Lisa said, "Why is your room so noisy last night?"

From the dining table, I could smell tteokbokki. And the dining room was lit with light from the windows. I saw Namjoon amd Jennie watching TV.

So our team flew to Arcsaga Hotel, where rumors of screaming started to spread.

The team found something creepy on the 13th floor. And it was...

It ended with a commercial.

"Ugh, KMJS, they always make sudden twists, "Jennie said, "Is the food ready?"

I began to think again, about the scream I heard last night. The screaming was something coming from a place I don't know.

It doesn't feel right now.

Somethings horribly wrong with this hotel.

Okay so this is probably the shortest chapter of the story, and probably the shortest chapter I wrote. So its pretty such a small detail here.

So guys this is all so bye for now, and see u in the next chap...