Chapter 3

Jin POV

"Yo, this hotel so... lit, "Hoseok said.

"Ahh, "Namjoon said, "Reminds me of the olden times."

The rooms were filled with cool vintage looking lanterns and lots of sure fire Spanish design.

My feet suddenly went into full need for spa.

"I wanna ask if there is sum uh, spa here, "I said.

"We must ask the receptionist, "Jimin said.

"And the receptionist is right there, "Lisa said.

We went to the receptionist and sent us the numbers.

"Okay, your room is at room 530, "the receptionist said.

"Um, ma'am, "I said, "where is the spa?"

"Its on the same floor as your room, "she answered.

And we walked to the elevator, which was also decorated like a spanish accent.

"The design is so cool, "Yoongi said, "I remember having this room in my dreams."

"What floor are we?" I said.

"I think it's the fifth floor, "Namjoon said.

"But wait, "Lisa pointed at the controls, "Why are we rising suddenly by 2 floors at a time?"

"I guess it's just normal for an elevator, "Taehyung said, "Some other bulidings has 3 at a time elevators."

We waited as the controller rose up, very rapidly. The floor kept rising, from 4 to 6 to 8...

"Do you think we have exceeded?" Hoseok asked.

And Rosé gave a gasp as she pointed to the controller.

"Look guys. LOOK! We ended at the 13th floor."

"What, "Jimin said, "what are you talking about?"

"Because that floor is... prohibited." She answered.

I know little about the 13 thing, but well... it seems hard to believe because, well I've met a lot of 13's in my life and nothing tragic happened.

"Don't scare yourself, "Jungkook said.

"That's right, "Namjoon said, "We have to enjoy this night together."

And the elevator opened... to reveal a deserted unit.

"Are you sure this is room 503?"Jennie asked.

"Well it looks like... it, "Jisoo said.

The room didn't have windows, but... a lot of mirrors were hanging on the walls, and the corridors had a sort of ambience that sends chills down their spines.

"This sofa looks comftable tho, "Jimin said, plopping himself up at one.

"Can you check the kitchen if there is some food?" Rosé suddenly requested.

"Who? Me?" I said.

"No, Jennie."

"Bruh, "Jennie saidwhile doing an eye roll, "Your bossy side again."

"Come on, unnie. Just this once, "Rosé said.

Jennie just walked into the refrigerator in the large kitchen.

"Yo this one has lots of food in it, "Jennie said.

"Yow!!, "Rose said.

"Okay, "Namjoon said, "I guess this is the Room 503, we're not entirely sure waht but we'll find out very soon."

"I just hope right now, "Hoseok said, "I have a bad feeling about this place."

"Jin, "Namjoon said, "How many nights are we here?"

"One week, "I answered.

"One week enough to stay, "Jungkook said, "And once the week's finished, we would get out of here."

"Well let's relax here, "Taehyung said, "Hopefully nothing bad happens."

"It doesn't appear to be bad tho, "Lisa said.

"Just prepare guys, "I reminded them, "We don't know if we are in the correct room or not."

"Anyways, "I continued, "Let's just have time to relax in this place, it's so cozy as hecc."

"Party, party, you say babe, "Jisoo asked.

"Yup, "I answered lastly.

Jimin POV

The movie we watched was too funny I haven't watched the full part of it because I was literally a crackhead mess.

"Yo, how's the movie?" Hoseok asked.

"It's literally good, "Yoongi said.

"I can't stop laughing, "Jisoo said.

"Wow that wasn't a complete waste of time, "Jungkook said.

"Okay now I feel sleepy, "Yoongi said, "What time is it?"

I looked at my watch, 9:30 PM, still early to go to bed, yet I feel like my eyes are closing.

"Hey babe?" Rosé, "You sleepy?"

"Yeah, "I said, then I called to Namjoon, "Let's sleep right now guys."

"Yup agreed, "Namjoon said in slurs.

"Are you drunk?" Lisa asked.

"No, "Namjoon said, "Imma just go to the bathroom."

When he entered the nearby bathroom we heard his literally very V R Y loud and screechy growl.

"I don't believe you didn't drink boi, "Hoseok said smirking.

"It's just 4 shots okay, "Namjoon said from the bathroom (Vomiting Noises)

"Just take your time hyung, "Taehyung said.

Then we just went into our windowless yet air conditioned bedrooms since our eyes are ready to close up.

As we went to the room with Rosé, I felt the strangeness again in this unit of the hotel.

Something's off...

and we cannot explain it.

Rosé nudged me, "Hey can we have some thingy here?"

"Yup, "I said, "lets have fun here on our own."

Then we just let ourselves attract to a really intimate kiss, and then minutes later we were already on the bed.

Lol you really thought Imma put sum smut scene here. Yup you may imagine on your head right now.

So yeah this chapter is worth it and prepare for the next one bcs this is where it starts.

Seeya...