Chapter 5

Okay this is my first ever try guys, to write a shitty SMUT FLASHBACK. Yeah, I'm making this while alone tho, so nothing to worry about. Since it has a scene, make sure to bring 3 liters of holy water ready. And possibly I'll post a funny perfectly cut scream video to unsee(hopefully it works).

So yeah be ready...

Roll the pages:

Rosé POV

I'm outside our room with Jennie, and Hoseok. to find some thingy breakfast to eat, then I'll call the rest.

"Am I hoping to find sum good Sprite there?" Hoseok asked.

"Let's find out, "Jennie said.

We waited for the jeepney to cross. Dang it's so traffic here in Makati. And its kinda hot outside. But nevertheless I looked happy based on what happened that night.

Here it goes...

Flashback

He landed onto me, sharing each other's passionate kiss. It was just like 3 minutes and yup "ah shit here we go" He started marking licks on my face and neck, slowly moving down to my... freaking... adorable jiddies.

He started removing his shirt, I moved my hands onto his bunch of pandesals.

"Holy fucking shit, "I said between moans, "You're too sexy to be handled properly."

"So are you, "Jimin said.

And then everything intensified I felt him unstrapping everything out of our body, I became concerned of our privacy.

"Baby, "I moaned, "did you lock the door?"

"I did, don't worry, "He said softly, gosh his voice is enough to...

His sudden kisses then led him to the most awaited part ever: mah tunnel of euphoria.

"Ah, "Jimin said, pausing at the part, his lustrous eyes on my underwear."

"Y'all ready for the first drop?" He asked.

I nodded. Then he removed my underarmor.

And that's where the noisiest part began. I let out a load of moans as he started lickin 'ya know...

"Ah not yet at the second part of the first drop."

He felt joy as he continued, and as he finished licking my wet pussy, he still continued upward.

"You finished the first part, "I said, "Now it's my turn."

We suddenly turned around on our bed, making a lot of noise as I started hovering above him.

He watched as I started to feel the intense surge of joy as I rubbed my hands against his abs. And then...

I started unstrapping his shorts and underwear and his dick just sprung out.

I took no hesitation to kiss him, and prepare for the final drop.

He let out sudden moans as I took his dick in. And the surge of plaesure to continue whipped through me. As I started grabbing the happiness all over.

"Uh, baby, "he said between moans, "Just do it."

This moment took like a long time before we feel this strange orgasm come through us. And it was until we felt like we have a feeling to cum. And so I stopped and he stopped, shifting me back onto the bed.

"Wow, "Jimin said, "the outro is too short."

"Yeah, "I said, "but at least you enjoyed the drops."

And he happily lifted me into the bathroom to take a shower.

End of Flashback Did you survive?

"Hey, you seem like daydreaming there girl, "Hoseok nudged me, "Tell me, what's going on huh? Did you have a nice snack or something?"

Still I never answered. And yup we three are just standing here. And luckily, one jeep passed here.

"Ah at last, "Jennie said, "Now let's go."

Jimin POV

"Wow, "I shouted, "that's a lot of damage."

I was watching a big replay of the UFC Fight Night show. Namjoon was with me and Yoongi, while Jungkook and Taehyung we're watching YouTube on his laptop. Lisa was busy playing on her phone. Jin and Jisoo we're suddenly gone from the commotion in the room.

"Dang it! I died, ugh, "Lisa raged as she suddenly kept her phone and went into her room.

"Where is Jin and Jisoo?" Yoongi asked.

"I think they're having a good time, "I replied. I wondered if these two went inside the bedroom bigtime.

"Hmm, I think somethin is gonna go... well, never mind, I think you have done it too, Jimin, "Yoongi said.

Wow, how did he get such idea?

"How does he make that scream?" Jungkook suddenly blurted out before laughing with Taehyung.

"I've never heard a deep voiced man scream like a dying pig, "Taehyung said, "And he just fell in lava."

"What we're you watching boys?" Lisa approached the two.

"Minecraft perfectly cut screams, "Taehyung said.

"Can I join? That sounds interesting, "she asked.

"Of course babe, "Jungkook said, "Why not?"

I watched as they started to smile gradually until they laughed.

"Oh shit!" Namjoon said, "That was bone breaking."

I watched as he did an arm lock on his opponent. There was visible pain.

"Wow, that moment is... i can't describe it. He just made an arm lock, and a knock out!"

I cheered as we watched the boxer shouting in joy. A glorious victory.

My phone ringed, I picked it uo from my pocket and saw.

Rosy

"Hello, "I started.

"Hello, "she said, "Tell Namjoon-hyung we have bougt a breakfast for you."

"Okay thanks, "I said.

"You're welcome, "she repiled, "How about all you there?"

"Umm, "I started explaining, "I'm watching a show with Namjoon and Yoongi-hyung. Jungkook, Lisa and Taehyung is on some YouTube fun. Jin and Jisoo is having a good time somehow."

"Better not to check on them, "Rose said.

I quickly understood what she said.

"Okay, "Rosé said, "were on our way back now, I think you're all hungry."

"Not too much, don't worry, "I said, "bye."

"Okay, bye."

And I continued on wtih the show.

Okay Guys...

If you feel not satisfied with my scene, I'm sorry, I tried a lot. And my imagination is good but I can't decribe it easily by words.😖😖

But for anyone who wants to revive from that scene here I have it:

Perfectly Cut Minecraft Screams Compilation (Hopefully it will work to unsee the smut)

See ya next chapter.