Chapter 6

Jungkook POV

We were all having a nice thing together. It was around 7:00 PM at that time. Lisa was chatting with Jennie about something. I listened eagerly.

"As Sharon was saying, "Lisa said, "She has been on contact with paranormal."

"What, "Jennie said, "Why are you telling me so soon."

"She's afraid to tell ya know, "Lisa replied, "Knowing she's an introvert."

"How many times did it happen Lis?" Jimin asked.

"3 times a week, "Lisa said, "Some even happen in broad daylight."

"The ghost might be their great grandmother, "Jimin said.

"What's with her grandmother?" Jin asked.

"We don't know yet, "Rosé said, "But I heard from her friends' rumours, that she had been murdered."

I was on Google the entire time, searching for that alleged murder case.

"Guys look here, "I said, shoving the phone to their faces to look what I just found.

"Oh, "Yoongi said, "The Myoi murder case, 1985."

"Who's that murderer?" Namjoon asked.

"Is that man who also tried to massacre the entire Minatozaki clan, "Jisoo said, "3 years before Anna was born."

"And subject to mass robbery along banks around here, "Taehyung added.

"Wait, "Jennie said, "that's the same person who escaped prison."

"Wha-"Jimin said, "NOW?"

"Unfortunately, "Yoongi said, "Yes, I read it on Fox News website earlier."

"Oh, "Lisa said, "No wonder Sharon's grandmother ghost is showing up to her much more frequently."

"I'm just hoping her grandma is a voodoo mistress hehe, "Jimin said, "Ya know, so she can defend her living relatives, knowing she's dead."

"All right now we know about that recent paranormal activity in Sharon's house, "Namjoon said, "What's next?"

"Me, "Yoongi said, "Remember when our recent English and philosophy teacher Kyung Wooseok died?"

That name made me look up from my phone.

"Yeah, "Jimin said.

"Ugh, our beloved teacher, "Rosé said in gloom.

"It's pretty sad to think the reason was still unfound, "Taehyung said.

"The doctor said he died from an unknown form of seizure, "Jisoo said.

"I'm afraid not, "a voice said.

We turned to see Hoseok from the comfort room, seemingly scared of what topic we're talking about.

"I think so too, "Lisa said, "He doesn't have any brain or personality defects. That form of seizure is questionable enough to be faked."

"Indeed questionable, "Hoseok added, "But it doesn't mean it's fake."

"Huh?" Jennie said, "Wdym?"

"One of his friends last year, "Hoseok started, "He revealed to me that he always tells everyone about our teacher's whereabouts. Yoongi, we we're there at that time right?"

"Yeah, "Yoongi replied, "And we we're shocked by what we discovered.

"He said, 'That fuckin' phantom is visiting him every 2 nights or so. And my friend told me he is secretly having convulsions after a bad dream. He wouldn't tell people about it when that thing is present all the time. When he goes to school the next day he could either tell it or not.'"

"So, "Namjoon said, "What's the point of him not telling everything about it during philosophy lessons?"

"I always thought he's lying when he says he doesn't have any horror stories about him, "Taehyung said.

"Also, "Jimin added, "He's too eager to never tell those stories. If I was the teacher I would've told it, unless if it really scares them to the point of trauma."

I was slowly catching up the details of the story as they continued.

"Coincidentally, "Rosé said, "Those were the same days that he had been said to experience weird convulsions every night."

My brain lit up as I found the conclusion.

"Okay guys, "I said, "Hoseok, Sir Kyung's friend said that sir doesn't tell stories whenever that ghost is present right?"

Hoseok nodded.

"It means, "I said, "During the time he's like afraid to tell a single horror story, that ghost is watching us the entire class."

Realization slowly came through them.

"ACCKK!! Now I can't sleep tonight, "Jennie squeaked in fear.

"C'mon guys, prayer is the weapon, "Rosé said, "Believe in Jesus Christ, and he will protect and save you."

"Nice words from you, "Jimin said.

"Okay, so it's time to sleep, "Namjoon said, "I'm getting sleepy."

"Let's hope you don't get seizures tonight, "Jisoo said.

***

It was already nighttime, Taehyung was already sleeping beside me, hmm mind if I do sleep rn.

I woke up suddenly with no reason, I was just dreaming about a possible date with my gf and then... what?!

I scanned across the room, I saw at once that our door was very open.

Wait, I locked it. How did it open?

I looked in confusion as I scanned Taehyung, who is fast asleep.

Then slowly, I saw the door close by itself.

Oh shit...

I looked back at Taehyung seeing him shift in position but never close ro waking up.

I was startled by a sudden sound from our comfort room.

Utterly scared, I hid myself in the blanket, closing my eyes to sleep and shoo this fear away.

What the fuck is going on...

Sorry guys but I don't have any updates and yes this late chapter upload. 😔😔

See u next chap...