scene 1 Barry Allen

It has been two weeks now and I haven’t heard anything from Oliver, I have been worried sick about him. I ran all the way to Star city to see if I could find him there but all I found was Thea and Roy in their loft. Thea said that Oliver had to go on a last minute trip to Russia, in that quick moment so many thoughts rushed through my mind and I became desperately worried for Ollie. I was tempted to run all the way to Russia or at least have cisco breach me there but Thea said if I did that I risked blowing Oliver’s cover and ruining the whole trip. I stayed put in Central city until the day he came back home. I ran to star city to see him get off the plane.

    I was so angry with him, he didn’t tell me anything about this trip before leaving, he had me worried for two weeks, I originally thought he was cheating on me, that he found someone here in Star city and he didn’t want to tell me yet because he thought I would overreact. As tough as Oliver seems, and how high up he holds himself, he secretly is a big softie and can be very cute at times when he wants to be or when he decides to let his walls down. 

    I stood there tapping my foot expecting to let myself yell at Oliver for running off like that but the moment he stepped off the plane and his eyes met mine, all my anger melted away. I knew I couldn’t stay mad at him for this, I ran at him (without super speed of course) and hugged him like there was no tomorrow. I knew I had startled him because his body tensed up for a moment and I clung onto him, after a moment he softened up and wrapped one arm over me making me feel warm. He said he was sorry and I let go of him. I helped him with his bags and we went back to the bunker. 

    “Why did you guys go to Russia? Is something going on I don’t know about? Are you okay Ollie? How is Anatoli? What can I do to help? I rambled, I was so worried still I knew nothing about this trip till it was too late. I heard a soft rumble of laughter in the bunker from all directions and then Oliver put his hand on my shoulder.

“Barry, everything is fine, I just had to see Anatoli, nothing is wrong, don’t worry.” Oliver smiled at me and I knew he was hiding something. I always know when he is hiding something, but his smile made my insides turn to jelly. His beautiful lips spread gently and the way he looked at me just made everything inside me relax and know that Oliver was going to handle whatever was happening, big or small. I just wish he would let me help sometimes. 

    Oliver made steak and green beans tonight,his cooking skills may be better than his archery skills at this point. We sat down for dinner and he kept looking at me and smiling, I couldn’t stop myself from flushing red in the face and looking down at my plate in an attempt to hide my blush. “So” Oliver started “How are things in Central city?” I knew he was asking to try and get things too change from th4e subject of what had happened the past two weeks. 

“Things are fine, the city is calme now that we got rid of Groad, I haven’t had much to do lately.” I spoke quietly with my head still down. Oliver dropped his fork and reached over the table with his left hand lifting my head so I meet his eyes “What’s wrong?” he asks so gently and the words sound so sweet and smooth coming from his lips. “You still treat me like a rookie and it gets on my nerves, why won’t you tell me what’s going on? Why did you go to Russia in such a rush Ollie?” I pouted at the end hoping this would break down his exterior enough to get him to talk. 

    Oliver let out a sigh and broke eye contact for a brief moment, he told me about how he just worries I won’t be ready for something like te russian mob and he wasn’t trying to make me feel this way he is just trying to keep me safe. I understood, I knew I would do the same thing if the roles were switched. I helped Ollie clean the kitchen, we started doing dishes when he came up and hugged me from behind. I felt myself lean back into him and I tilted my head up just a bit so I could gently kiss him on the lips. He tasted sweet, like his normal sweet but he also tasted like steak and it made me laugh a little bit. Oliver chuckled and we finished cleaning. 

    We sat down on the couch and started a movie, to be honest, there wasn’t much watching as we expected to do. We got through about the first ten minutes of the movie whenI felt Ollie moving his hand along my skin, soon after he started to gently kiss my neck, things escalated from there. There were not many nights like this with us but I knew Ollie felt bad for leaving me without any warning for two weeks and making me feel the way I did earlier. The night was perfect, Oliver is perfect. It’s been only about six months and I have fallen head over heals for him, the most perfect man in the world. I love him so much, I will always come home to him. The night had the best ending, I fell asleep in Oliver’s arms yet again, I pretended to sleep while oliver kissed my head and spoke softly too me. Once he fell asleep I looked up at him and how astonishing he was when he was sleeping. Good god, I am in for a damn wild ride with this man.