Royal 4

Jin Perspective

We sat on the chair sighing, Finally a time to rest before the long flight... 

"What's your favorite color?" Jungkook asked Elizabeth who is reading a book.

Elizabeth hum sipping her drink.

"Brunette, Hickory, Umber,Chocolate , Dusty Blue, Soft pink and lastly Darkest grey.. I don't like pink, white and bright colors they suck on my eyes." I choke on my coffee hearing that she doesn't like those.

"Oppa be careful." She nagged at me.

"What about clothes?" I ask her.

Dang I hope she likes dresses,skirts, croptops and others. She looked at me smiling with her book.

"Pleaded skirts well all of the type of skirts, dresses, croptops and sweatshirts." She answered.

"shoes?" Namjoon asked sipping on his coffee.

"Black, white, doll shoes, I wear heels, boots... Everything" She replied.

"Can you curse?" I kick Jimin's foot making him groan.

"What was that for?" He scolded.

I glared at him making him pout.

"No I don't do that" She answered making me nod immediately patting her head.

"Of course darling, don't listen to them their bad influences" I scolded making them scoff.

"Fu-"

"Oppa can we please buy That Black tumbler???" She pointed at the shelf excitedly.

We look at the shelf smiling.

"Of course princess, come on buy as many as you want" Jungkook smiled standing up.

"Yeeyyyy!!!" She exclaim happily making us smile.

She grip on one of Jungkook's long fingers making us giggle.

"They look so adorablee!!" Hoseok scolded.

"I'm gonna agree with you" Yoongi  smiled proudly earning a chuckle from Hoseok.

 We stared at our two dearings, Jungkook get the tumblers that Elizabeth is pointing... She can't really reach the shelf since she's little.

"Jin Oppa, Kookie oppa bought me a bunch" She scolded raising the paperbag.

"Ooh wow that's a lot! Where do you want to go next.. We still have lots of time" Taehyung asked her.

She hum sitting back her chair.

"I ran out of my favorite perfume." She smiled sadly.

"What's your favorite perfume?" I ask her.

She hum taking out a photo, 

"You don't have a phone?" Namjoon asked.

She shook her head as a no.

"What?! But we found you in instagram" Taehyung said making her eyes widen.

Taehyung scrolled on instagram spotting her account, He lend his phone to Elizabeth.

"Oh that's my sisters insta.. I mean Step" She replied circling her finger on the mug.

We finished our coffee walking out of the store.

Elizabeth Persepective

"Can I please borrow someone's ph-"

They all lend me their phones making me chuckle.

"Just one phone" I took Yoongi oppa's phone making the others sigh.