Royal 15

Elizabeth Perspective

I cleaned the kitchen and dinning after eating, The boys went out to buy something, It's now my chance to clean their rooms.

Yeontan stayed on his bed sleeping... I pet his head kissing him.

I dry my hands walking up the stairs with the Trash bags.. I walk in Jin's room turning the lights on, I put the trash bags at the table grabbing the laundry basket.

I tsked as my hair covered my face, The struggle of having a very long hair.. I tie my hair in a messy bun continuing to clean.

Yoongi Perspective

My phone vibrated seeing a message from Lizie, I opened it smiling.

Kitten: Meow buy me Starbucks before going home.. Drive safely! 

I shake my head smiling.

"Jin, Lizie just texted me that she wants starbucks." I spoke.

He hum,

"Okay then let's go there before going home.. " He respond.

We all nod as the driver parked the van at the parking lot, I wore my mask and hat walking in the shop.

I ordered the Latte waiting, The coffee arrive as I quickly walk out of the shop without being recognized.

I slide the van open sliding it close as we drove home, We entered the house seeing her sitting on the couch using her phone.

"We're home" I scolded holding the coffee.

She look up smiling.. I was about to hug her when she stopped me.

"Take off the shoes, and take a shower you guys before joining me at the couch.." She grab the coffee from me.

We all nod walking up the stairs, I opened my room seeing that it's spotless clean.

"Kitten, Baby, Darling, Love, Cupcake, Bubs, Babygirl did you clean my room!!??" We all synced with different pet names.

"Ne and don't call me those names, You guys didn't even courted me!!" She yelled back.

I scoff at her entering the room, Wow she even changed the beddings.

I shake my head walking in the bathroom undressing myself to take a shower.

Elizabeth Perspective 

I finished my coffee getting bored, what should I do? Ooohh I'll just shoot a tiktok... But, I should get my nails done or even cut my hair just a little.

Maybe, Jin can cut my hair a little bit.. I stand up from my seat sighing due to the hot weather, Ugh I really need to swim but I'll get my hair cut first.

Walking up the stairs as I knock on Jin's room he opened it wearing shorts only.

"Hey do you need anything?" He ask.

I entered his room smiling... Better scent.

"Oh can you cut my hair just a little? So I can swim now" I whined.

He giggle and nod.

"Anything for my princess." He replied.

I smile as he began to cut my hair a little, besides it grows fast.. He cut it to my spine.

"There is that okay?" He ask.

I smiled and nod pecking his cheeks before walking out of the room to change my clothes, maybe I'll wear bikini it's hot!