Royal 14

Third Person's Perspective

The boys looked at eachother knowing that it's a very dangerous one, if they die then Elizabeth will be sent to the academy again.

"Hyung, Elizabeth will disagree with this!" Jungkook scolded.

"Kook, we don't have a choice.. If we don't kill that Leader he will kill Elizabeth!!" Due to the second leaders anger he said the truth.

Namjoon looked at him with wide eyes...

"H-hyung" Namjoon shuttered.

Jin look at him with sharp eyes.

"Do you want it to happen again?! I don't want to suffer anymore, I can't endure to see the girl I love in pain and dying we can't do anything!! We're Assassins!! Namjoon guys you should understand this we're not just Assassins were Sicilians." Jin shouted.

Elizabeth frowned hearing shouts from downstairs, She opened the door walking down the stairs.

Beth look at the living room seeing her boys arguing holding one of her collection.

"What's happening?" Beth exclaim making the boys look at her and stop.

"Nothing w-"

"It's not Nothing, tell me what's happening.." Beth seriously said.

"Princess go back to your room an-"

The girl refused putting her knife on the drawer sitting down the couch with her crossed legs and arms facing the boys who is frozen still standing.

"Sit down and lets talk about it," The boys look at her.

"G-"

"NOW!!" Elizabeth shouted, The guards outside gulp hearing the noise inside.

The boys flinched and like a dog they obeyed her sitting down the couch.

"So what's the noise about? Your about to wake the dead up." Elizabeth looked at them.

They didn't respond making her sigh.

"Are you guys deaf or something? Or you don't really know how to use your mouths?!" Elizabeth shouted pissed at them.

"I-"

Taehyung opened his mouth but nothing came out, Elizabeth look at them scoffing..

"Ugh, this is annoying me." Elizabeth mutter combing her hair waiting for them to respond.

The boys just look down fiddling their fingers, They don't know what to say since they don't want to happened it again.

Just like Elizabeth, they shared to a one girl but because of a mission far away... The girl got kidnapped by a big influenced Yakuza as soon as they started the war that they started. The girl took the shot for Jin ti'll now he blames himself but, the girl said that they will find someone again and protect her with all of their strength to not let the mistake happen again.

Elizabeth knows that they have secrets and she has too, she respects that but sometimes secrets are better to tell to make you feel better.

"We just don't want to happen, what happened 5 years ago" Namjoon spoke.

"Look up" The boys look up seeing Elizabeth smiling happily.

"I love you guys to much to get mad at you, but I promise that I won't get kidnapped and get killed." The boys eyes widen hearing it.

"W-wait.. H-How?" Jin shuttered.

Elizabeth walk towards him smiling, She sat on his lap.. 

"I'm always here for you guys.. Don't let anger always grow in you guys," Jin buried his face on Elizabeth's chest.