Royal 9

Elizabeth Perspective 

My stomach growled smelling my favorite breakfast, Pancakes and Waffles!! I sit up smiling while stretching.

Someone knock on the door making me giggle.

"Yes Oppa??" I ask happily.

The door opened revealing Jimin oppa's head peeking in seeing me awake.

"Good morning Lovely, Get ready and go downstairs lets eat breakfast together" He smiled sweetly.

I smile back.

"Copy that Oppa," I answered saluting at him.

He chuckle closing the door, I stand up grabbing my phone.. 

Now playing Snowman by Sia

I put the volume up to be able to hear from the bathroom of course I'll have my morning bath, I filled the tub with warm water dropping a beige bathbomb in.

Undressing myself, I soaked in the tub..

Third Person's Perspective

Jimin goes down from the stairs shaking his head while smiling happily walking in the dinning making the others look at him.

"Is she awake?" Hoseok ask him.

He nods sitting down his place.

"She is just getting ready, she will be down in a minute" Jimin answered.

They all nod eating slowly waiting for Lizie who is still soaking in the tub happily.

While the boys are eating, Lizie finishes her soaking bath drying and covering herself with a robe.. She dried her hair doing the same skin routine that Jungkook thought her to keep her face and skin clean healthy.

"What such a bad idea??? I can't get enough!" She sang cheerfully that is able to hear down the stairs where the boys eat.

The boys look at each other hearing her sing.

"Woah, That startle me.. Is she showing off her vocals?" Jungkook cooed making the other chuckle at his comment.

"I bet she's just in a good mood," Hoseok respond smiling while eating.

Elizabeth giggle applying concealar, She learned it from the Academy apparently Sister Tess and Sister Fe teached her how make up works and how to do it correctly naturally.

She apply some powder on her face, after her long process of that she finally get done with her make up, She goes down the stairs grabbing her phone from the bed walking in her closet running up the stairs again.

She clear her throat taking a picture in the mirror.

She posted it on instagram with a caption of.

𝑨 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖❤︎

She smile putting it on the bag that she picked for today.

She change her clothing smiling.

"It's just perfect for me" She mumble.

She fix her brow a little bit taming it down

As she finish this she walk out of the room half tying her hair.

Walking down the stairs..

"Good morning Kings!" She exclaim startling the boys who is finishing their food.

They look at her from head to toe impressed.

"Wow,I'm impressed that you got a Thousand likes in an hour, and Good morning too you little squeak pea" She giggled at Yoongi.

She sat in the middle of Taekook looking at the both of them.

"You both stop fighting or I'll ground you for making me unhappy this morning" She warned making the both stop continue to eat.

"Are you excited to see your uncle??" Jin ask her sweetly.

She hum in highpitch pouring maple syrup on top eating.

"Of course.. Hmm who cooked this? It's tasty  and the greatest waffle pancakes that I've ever tasted" She exclaim making Yoongi and Hoseok highfive since their the ones who cooked it.

"I'm glad that you like it sweetie, Is it true that you want to study in the Philippines?" Hoseok ask her.

She drink some Cocoa gulping.

"Mhm, I like the weather there oppa" She answered making the boys look at eachother.

Their just worried, What if something happens to her or she gets sick, because their far from her they won't get a chance to take care of  her since they have two jobs to handle.

"Princess, don't you want to just study in America, China, New york is good too or Canada.. Philippines is too far from us." Namjoon spoke.

She hum in response.

"I'll be fine oppa, and I can cook, wash the dishes, sleep and even get a job.. I can live independently of course I will be home sick and lonely becaus, I won't get to see your handsome faces in the house but you can always call me," She replied.

They look at eachother nodding...

"Okay, but still you will have body guards around" Jin agreed but the last sentence made Lizie pout.

"That's not fair, I'm not even a celebrity or something," She pouted angrily eating.

The others chuckled at her.

"It's your safety and even if your not a Celebrity, you need someone to look after you because your just a little bunny that needs a lot of attention" Taehyung spoke pecking her lips.

She blushed making the others giggle.

"Damn, this love birds.. Come on lets go now, Bang PD will kill us if we're late. Before, I could forget did you brought clothes for dan-"

"I prepared her clothes last night and it's in my bag" Yoongi answered cutting Jin off.

They walk out of the house getting in the van... 

Elizabeth Perspective

I plug in the earphones listening to some music, My phone dinged making me startle.. I check my phone my eyes widening.

"I'm what?!" I shouted making the boys look at me.

"What?" They ask me.

"Hitman Bang of BIGHIT Entertainment has a new soloist named Elizabeth Dane Smith but, she will be auditioning today? Meh I dance for while" I said bluntly.

They shake their head going back on their phones...

"But to be honest you look like half american and korean,"  Jungkook oppa said making me laugh.

"No way, my mom and dad is pure American even though my mom said that I'm adopted but I don't believe her.. Who believes  a liar anyways?" I said.

I just listened to music ti'll we get there..