Chapter 3: Rose tainted in blood

The measure of a man is what he does with Power....

-Plato

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Symbols:

"Y/N: Normal speaking"

"Y/N: Speaking with his powers on"

"Y/N: Speaking telepathically/or thoughts"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

As you were going to kill your target that assigned to you by Wesker, you were interrupted with a young adult huntress with black hair and red tips.

But what caught your attention is that she has silver eyes. Wesker told you that Silver Eyed warriors are huge threat and formidable foe when it come against the Grimm horde.

But not for you

But not for you.

Thanks to the experimentations and the abilities you've gained, any damages coming from the abilities of the silver eyes is reduced.

You were in your battle stance as you kept your eye steady to the silver eyed woman, who were checking your target.

Silver Eyed Woman: Lily? *checks her* Lily!

Your target named Lily is seems knocked down and bleeding. But your not buying that.

You need your confirmed kill...

Then you see the woman sighed in relief before looking at you, defiance and anger reflecting on her silver eyes.

Silver Eyed Woman: Who are you? And why are you trying to kill a young woman?

You can tell that her voice in her words is laced with anger and fury, however it didn't even mattered to you.

Y/N: ........

Silver Eyed Woman: Answer me!

PLAY THE MUSIC!

Y/N: ....Why should I?

You can tell the woman steps back in shock and fear when she heard your deep and menacing voice. Your red eyes glowing in the covered lights of the forest.