Chapter 6: Controlling Fury

So, you're just all like the others? A puppet of Parasites?

-Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil 4)

Author: Sorry for leaving you guys like this xD, but here I am with a new update in this book! Now enjoy :D 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Symbols:

"Y/N: Normal speaking"

"Y/N: Speaking with his powers on"

"Y/N: Speaking telepathically/or thoughts"

"Y/N: Familiars speaking"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Time skip a day later*

Y/N POV

After successfully taming the Manticore Grimm whose name is Reaper yesterday, you and your new familiar managed to find a small yet peaceful village in the near islands of Vale.

Luckily some good-hearted people gave you a room to use for a while and shelter on temporary. You were surprised and happy by it, but you still have a mission to finish.

Find your brother Ren

Right now, you were inside the bathroom of the said temporary room. You morphed both your arms and hardened it, and you can closely that your claws is slowly turning into metal.

Reaper: Impressive... I have lost track on how many years humanity has evolved.

Y/N: So, you're really that old huh? And how's your first day being with me?

Reaper: It feels nice master, and I am awaiting orders for battle.

Y/N: Hm, thank you. For now, you can ease up for a while, I'm starving.

Reaper: Very well, I will let you know if something's unusual master.

You cut off the telepathically conversation as you morph back your arms and wear the extra clothing that the owner of the house gave you.

Surprisingly, it fits to your needs, and it feels good to you.