00~ Half A Lovetime

~SUMMARY~

~SUMMARY~

A Christian x Muslim story

~~~
Under San Francisco's bright skies.

The place Rachel Jones sought shelter after escaping her Muslim family. Perfectly settled four years later, all she wants to do is take care of her younger brother, bitch about people with her best friend and be a better Christian.

Till Hakeem Abbas, now a sexy devout Muslim and most likely a future Imam, waltz back into her life for his Jameela bringing problems she wanted miles from her.

From religious wars and clashing faiths to gangs and new feelings, Rachel must learn to let the miracle of true love fill every hole the past has dug.

~~~
It's a matter of your God or love and either decision leaves you broken in spirit or at heart.

A heartfelt tale of love, religion and heartbreak.

All rights reserved.
Copyright © by Mariam.

~WARNING~

This story will contain a lot of romance, mature themes and religious issues ;)

This is a rough first draft and will be edited later on (that's if I'm not too lazy for that ha!).

Characters may take stupid and indecisive decisions at times. They may also make your toes curl in joy and you might just end up learning a thing or two about love and pain.

I'm very very new at this so my writing isn't top quality and all but I hope you still stick around <3.

Vulgar language.

Violence.

Some of these traditions and cultures are pretty old. Oh and if you're reading this with any notion that Muslims are killers and harmful or whatsoever, please just stop. One violent muslim doesn't represent the entire religion and one hypocritical Christian doesn't represent the remaining Christians.

~COPYRIGHT~

All rights reserved.
© 2021 darkriam.

No part of this work or any of it's content may be reproduced, modified, copied or adapted without the prior written consent of the author.

In other words, Please don't steal my book. It's a simple and honest request.

~QUICK MESSAGE~

Happy new year guys!!!

Hello, I'm Riam and I'm new to Wattpad. I'm dark- skinned and I LOOOVE food!!! I love books a lot and yes, I can be a little funny or crazy, as some call me *sigh*.

Ah yes, thank youuuuuu! Thank you so so much for picking my book to read, I'm really excited to share this with y'all and I hope you like this story as much as I do.

Kindly support me by voting, sharing and commenting. Just tap that little star on your screen and comment on your favourite parts, it means the world to me really.

There will be a lot of mistakes since I'm quite new at this tho *bites nails nervously*.

Btw, my characters aren't based on Islam or Christianity but on Muslims and Christians so you may find some actions very absurd or even a sin. Just remember that's what really happens in life, if not in your country then in mine.

Also, the main character is not completely likable and I didn't write her to be. However if at any point in the book, you feel like this story isn't for you, then you are free to leave. There are tons of good books out there, far better than mine.

I create my characters out of fun and pleasure so I don't necessarily agree with all their actions. Oh and, I'm not shunning any religion neither am I against any. I respect every religion be it Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, etc.

No hate or judgmental comments. Only constructive criticism is allowed, thank you :)

Remember this is fiction so some things like the names, characters, events are completely from my imagination. Hopefully, I made each of them as realistic as possible *crosses fingers*

I started this book in boarding school whenever I felt too stressed or needed a break so I really hope it brightens your day and gives you feels ;)

May you smile, laugh, love and learn from this book. I hope this year is a great one for you.
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow. Stay safe, stay happy :)

 Stay safe, stay happy :)

Update: my insta is dark.riam now

Loads of love~ Riam.