Author's Note (1) : An Introduction

Hello AbhiGya Readers!

Here's wishing you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope this year brings in love, joy, health and happiness in all your lives!

As I have many times in my conversations and private chats, I DONOT write on AbhiGya anymore, but you all have always requested me for one last story - this is me fulfilling that wish of yours! This is a small token of love and appreciation for all those who connected with me and requested for more AbhiGya fics!

So I have a very special reason for sharing this specific story! I had started this story as a general fiction back in 2015, but after the first chapter, I had turned it into an AbhiGya fan fiction - this was published with 4/5 chapters on India Forums under the title of 'Scandalous' in 2015 and had garnered a lot of readership; but this story needed its own pace to complete and..well it took me 5 years to feel I have done justice to the narrative! :D

Therefore I only found it befitting that, now when I have finally completed the story (with a different fandom), you guys at least should get to read the whole story that once belonged to our AbhiGya :)

This story is extremely close to my heart; I have literally put my blood and soul in every word of this story. It is my bravest attempt at contemporary writing and believe it or not, it took me 5 WHOLE YEARS to write this short story. I started with this story in early 2015 and ended it  in Oct, 2020; it has been on the editing table forever now! This story has 15 chapters and an Epilogue, but I have written at least ten versions of each chapter and scratched them to reach this version of the final output.

ABOUT THE STORY :

Well in a nutshell, this story  dwells around the darker side of our emotions; questionable morals, bold decisions and breaking shackles of society.

I can promise you a version of Pragya, that is stronger than any other you have read.

I will present you with moral dilemmas that will provoke your mind and make you question almost everything in life, it will blur your boundaries of right and wrong, and each character will present you a fresh perspective.

You are bound to hate some characters, love some, switch ships midway and get emotionally exhausted; but whatever you may feel, when you leave the story, you will find a fresh perspective to nurture.

Lastly, AbhiGya is EPIC, and I wanted to present this fandom with something, that I believe is EPIC, to remember by!

WARNINGS :

~ This story isn't meant for socially orthodox readers, as you must have realised after reading the Excerpt I have shared, so if you go ahead and read the story, consider yourself forewarned.

~ Also, as much as character feedback, opinion, perspectives are welcome; any form of bashing isn't acceptable :)

~ Lastly this book has a very adult and matured storyline, I don't mean sexually implicit adult, or full of profanities, but deep and serious, it is not a fluff, so in case you begin reading with that expectation, you WILL be disappointed. All young readers are cautioned to pay heed to this.

CREDITS :

All motivational quotes used in the fiction are collected by me from the internet, they ARE NOT ECLUSIVELY MINE and I take NO CREDIT for them.

*

*

*

*

LET'S ALL GET TOGTHER AND CHEER FOR ABHIGYA ONE LAST TIME, BEFORE I FORMALLY BID ADIEU

Much love,

A.