Chapter 3

So I wanted to let my loyal readers know that every book I write here on wattpad is mines Idk if yall watch movies and yall get your book ideas from it or from dreaming but I do and I was told that I stole my books from people which I don't but God be with those people who did cause I aint a thief nor I am a liar. I am honest and I am God's child I have no reason to thief or lie.

Reagan

Thank goodness I was off today and today I turned six months and today and I have a doctor's appointment today and Shane is coming with me and he is bringing baby Shane with him.

I got out of bed and I went straight  to the bathroom I scrubbed my body with my lavender scented bodywash.

I tinsed off and got out the shower making sure I was careful since I am pregnant and with child anyhow I wrapped my body in a fluffy towel and walked over to the sink.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face then I went in my room to start getting dressed because Shane was on his way to get me.

I went to my closet to find an outfit to wear and I did then I went and got my underwear.

I lotion my body up and then I slipped on my underwear and I went and slipped my outfit on.

Her outfit

After I was finally dressed  I went and slipped my hair in a messy ponytail then I grabbed my purse and I made sure I had everything I needed.

Shane texted me and told me he was outside so I grabbed my keys and an apple and water and walked out the house locking the door.

He got out and he opened my door and helped me inside and closed my door then he jogged over to the driver's side and got in then he drove off towards my doctor's appointment.

" How are you doing are you ready to find out what we are having or are you having a gender reveal " he said.

" Well I want to find out the gender then dona dinner with my parents and siblings to let them know what I am having " I said.

" That's great and I am glad I was able to meet you because I knew that I didn't use a condom and when I saw you that day I had to talk to you and be in my child life " he said.

" Wow I am so shocked because not all men are like you they wouldn't step up like you did but thank you so much" I said.

" Your welcome and that's how I am but sometimes I can be ruthless at times " he said.

This man is so great and I know for sure that my baby whether it's a girl or boy will be straight and have a normal life.

Like I am not the type of person who will be neglecting my child and I think a lot of parents now get away with not taking care of their child that won't be me for sure.

" I will want to have a baby shower but not a gender reveal not extravagant one just something with close family and friends " I said.

" Ok whatever you want and just know I am there to support you and SJ likes you he actually smiles up in your face so much" he said.

" And I enjoy being around SJ he is a sweet and well behave baby " I said.

We were now pulling up at my doctor office so he pulled in and parked the car he got out and jogged over to my side and helped me out then he got out SJ carrier out and his diaper bag and we went inside the office.

I signed myself in and we sat in the waiting room until it was time for them to call me to the back.

" Reagan Styles " said the nurse so we got up and followed her in the back where she checked my weight first then she did my blood pressure.

" Good morning Reagan and I'm guessing your the baby's father well hello I am her Doctor my name is Dr. Webber " said my doctor.

" Good morning Dr. W this is my baby's father Shane and that's SJ his son " I said.

" Ok well I am going to ask you some questions ok " said Dr. Webber.

" Ok Doc that's no problem at all" I said because I kinda knew what she was going to ask me anyway.

" Have you felt any fetal moment " said Doctor Webber.

" Yes I did it was like little kicks the baby was making " I said.

" Ok good have you had any sleep patterns " said Dr. Webber.

" Well normally I sleep on my right side and I use the pregnancy support pillow to help me properly " I said.

" Ok good because with the sleeping pattern we want you to get enough sleep and rest and not strain or stress yourself and have you been eating healthy and taking your prenatal vitamins daily " said Dr. Webber.

" Well I do have cravings but I still tend to at least eat vegetables and drink water as well and everyday I take my prenatal vitamins " I said.

" Good so we listen to the heartbeat and I will measure your stomch and tell you the fetal growth " said Dr. Webber.

She did the fundal height which is basically measuring the height of my uterus where she measures from the top of my pelvic bone to the top of my Uterus.

" Dr. W when can I know the gender of my baby " I said.

" You can find out now as well so I will squeeze some gel on you it's cold " she said as she placed some gel on my stomach and she was right it is cold.

" Ok amazing because I will be happy whether he or she is healthy " I said.

" Well congratulations because she is very healthy and her heartbeat sounds great and strong " said Dr. Webber.

" Oh my goodness it's a girl oh my goodness Shane your going to have a babygirl and SJ will have a sister soon wow " I said.

I couldn't be more happier I am having a mini me soon I am thankful that God allowed me to carry a healthy baby girl.

I am so grateful and it's good and I just happy that I am able to carry this baby girl anyhow.

" Everything seems good the baby is healthy and growing continue to be careful also I would advise for you to take your maternity leave soon because your feet or ankles can swell so be careful also ypu gain a few pounds you can book your next appointment and the ultrasound photos will be provided along with a refill prescription for your vitamins " said Dr. Webber.

I was able to book a next appointment and I got the ultrasound photos so we left the office.

" What you  want to do go get some baby stuff and then go for lunch afterwards " said Shane.

" We can look for baby clothes and the essentials because she needs to have some stuff by you and by me so we can co parent " I said.

" We can do that plus she will need a crib and changing table for both nuseries by me and you " said Shane.

" Yes also those thing and we can go furniture shopping and they can deliver within five business days " I said.

We went to a furniture storw that sells baby furniture and we ended up finding a crib for her nursery at my house and his house.

Then we went and got some baby clothes and essentials and many things I would need for her and then we went to lunch.

Sometime soon I will have a little dinner with my family and my bestfriends and tell them what I am having.

*********

Here is an update

Team Girl 💕💕💕💕

She having a girl

Thank you all for reading my book I have some true readers and supporters.

Comment and vote

Bye beauties

RayeSimone 🇧🇸🇧🇸