Chapter 5

Reagan

Today my friends and I are going out to go shopping for some baby items since I decided not to have a babyshower.

I just got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom and started on my hygiene I washed my face then I brushed my teeth.

Then I stripped out my pajamas off and I got in the shower and turned the water on the right temperature and I grabbed the towel and lathered my bodywash on it and started bathing my dirty skin.

After I got every part of my body then I rinsed off making sure the suds was washed away then I turned off the water.

I wrapped my fluffy towel around my body and I went and went to my room and I fully  dried myself off .

I moisturize my skin and then I slipped my underwear on then I went to find an outfit to wear for today.

Her outfit

After finding my outfit I slipped on my furry slides and packed my purse and keys along with my phone.

I walked downstairs and I walked out the door and got in the car and I drove out the driveway and went to Toya house Vanessa was meeting us to the breakfast place.

I pulled up her driveway and I shot her a quick text letting her know I was outside so she came out and got in the passenger seat and I pulled out the driveway.

" Good morning boo how did you sleep last night and is she kicking up a storm " said Latoya.

" Good morning hun and yes she does when her daddy is around or when she hears his voice " I said.

" Or ok well she will soon be here and just know we got you and baby girl " said Latoya.

" I know that is why you and Vanessa are her Godmothers then I am going to ask my next friend Amber and a next coworker of ours " I said.

" Yes sis we got you and we will get baby girl the essentials she will need for sure and you know we got you " said Latoya.

" Well yes I know  and thank you for being my best friend your a sister from another mother " I said.

We pulled up to our usual spot called Anya cafe they have some amazing  breakfast so we parked and we got out.

We walked in and we saw Vanessa so we told the hostess and she led us to the table and we sat down and was handed menus.

" Hey Vanessa how are you doing today sister " I said.

" Hey beautiful I am great how yall doing today and are you ready for us to spoil baby girl today cause I know we won't be the only ones spoiling her " said Vanessa.

" Well yes I am and yeah I know Shane will spoil her and my dad and my brothers will spoil her as well " I said.

" Well you know they gone spoil her tell them don't spoil her to much because you don't want her to be a spoiled brat at all " said Latoya.