Chapter 1

Cover made by my sis ArielleBryant3

Reagan

Yet another shift at the hospital and I was currently five months pregnant with my first child I had a one night stand with this big time thug.

Like my best friend Toya invited me to go to the club with her and I ended up having to maby to drink and ended up in bed with a stranger and here I am five months pregnant with his child.

Before I could even talk he left so I just forgot about it until I found I was pregnant I told my mom and dad.

Mom them was surprisingly ok with me pregnant because they knew I could take care of my child and I have everything I need.

Plus besides being a pediatric nurse I have my own business it's a cosmetic line I sell makeup and make hair products I was doing it from I was in college.

I also do hair on the side when I am not in the hospital looking after babies and helping to deliver them.

Her she looks in scrubs pregnant

" Currently I was in the delivery room helping the obgyn deliver a baby the baby was healthy they weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces.

After that I walked out the delivery room and took off the mask and everything and cleaned my hands  then I went and did a check up on the baby and also had to talk to a parent today about the symptoms their child is facing.

After working I clocked out and went on the nursing lounge and got my stuff and I got in my car and left the hospital I normally work a 12 hour shift but because I'm pregnant I work a ten hour shift for now.

People normally ask me if I see my child's father what would I do well I would simply tell him we have a child on the way if he doesn't want to be in my child's life then I will be fine because I am financially stable to take care of my child anyhow.

" Reagan we need you suit up in the delivery room 1" said Sean so I went and got suited up and went in delivery room and I helped with the delivery of a healthy baby boy but his mom died in the delivery room.

I had just clocked out and they need me again to help deliver a baby again what would they do without me.

I got the baby boy cleaned up and I had him dressed and I went and rolled him in the nursery.

" Sasha is there a parent for this baby boy so we can talk to him and tell him the bad news about the mother" I said.

" I think she came in by herself we can look through her records to see who we can call " said Sasha.

" Excuse me but has anyone seen my baby mother she called me saying she was having the baby our son " said a guy who happens to be the father of my unborn child and the baby who lost his mom.

" Sir we have some good and bad news for you we will call our gynecologist and he will explain the bad and good news to you " I said.

" Wait your face looks familiar did we have sex and is the child your pregnant with mines " he asked.

" We did and you left before I woke up in the hotel room and yes I am five months pregnant with your child you can be in his or her life or not but I am not forcing you too " I said.

" I do want to be in their life as long as he or she is healthy I'm Shane and let's start over for the baby and can I see my son please and name him as well" he said.

" Sure follow me and by the way sense your his parent you get to name him and take him home you will need a car seat and a carrier and you will need stuff for the baby" I said.

" Ok can you assist me with him  and can you allow me to go with you to your appointments as well" said Shane.

" I can assist you and also we can order the baby stuff and have it delivered at your place the hospital  provided him with baby clothes already so we can order clothes for him" I said.

" Ok we can do that but wont we need a carseat and carrier as soon as possible " said Shane.

" Well I can meet you at your address I will go for a carrier and car seat " I said

"  Well ok but can I see him plus I want to hold him" said Shane.

" Ok follow me but you have to sanitize your hand and but on the gear " I said.

I had him sanitize and but the gear on and he got to see his son and name him.

Shane Chadoy Leon Jr.

7 pounds 9 ounces

March 16th,2017

He was able to hold baby Shane and he felt comfortable with his son and I was able to help him I ordered a car seat and carrier and it was delivered to the hospital.

We had help and it was set up and he was able to carry SJ home so I clocked out and we ended up going Walmart and we ended up buy him enough essentials and we ordered some other baby items for him.

He set up a nursery for him while we were at the hospital he had an interior designer do the baby nursery and they did an excellent job.

After helping him I went home and called it a night I exchanged numbers with him and he agreed to help me out for the rest of my pregnancy.

And I was  actually happy that he is going to help with my pregnancy by going to my Doctors appointment and he decided to be there for me.

I ended up going home and I took a long hot shower then I dried off and changed into a pair of comfortable pajamas.

I decided to cook me some fettuccine and then I made some chocolate cake and I drank some apple juice with my dinner.

I made sure I wrapped everything up and placed it in the refrigerator for tomorrow then I decided to call it a night.

**********

She saw her unborn baby daddy

Baby Shane lost his mom too childbearing

Comment and vote

Later babes

RayeSimone