Chapter 8

Reagan

Yesterday I had a visit at the doctors the baby is going well I'm still waiting for my glucose testing results and my Gstrep B results as well.

Today I'm just relaxing my child can come anytime soon so Shane decided that he was going fix her nursery today so yesterday he ordered paint.

He had her nursery fixed at his house already so I needed to fix her nursery at my house so that's what he is going to do I had the crib already he needed to assemble it SJ nursery was fixed already.

So he is coming to fix her nursery I had my daddy paint the nursery purple and then Shane is coming to put the crib up her draws are here already so I need him to move them.

Her closet well her clothes aren't up yet I plan on doing that and I just ordered more clothes for her I told my parents that I want to have a dinner with everyone so they can bring gifts and celebrate her.

I did not want a babyshower but I can have a dinner at a nice restaurant with my family and I told them they could bring gifts for the baby.

I also told Shane to bring his family I also told him they can bring some things for the baby as well.

Shane🤍🤤🥵😍:  I'm outside open the door babe

Me: Ok

I went and opened the door he was ready and plus he had SJ with him and he kissed my lips as soon as he stepped in the house. 

He so fine I be horny yall like I dont know why my hormones be going crazy maybe because I'm pregnant.

" Babe ummm just seeing you right now and I'm horny like being pregnant is making me really horny " I said.

" I don't want to hurt babygirl but I believe they said its stills safe  to have sex but I'm not hurting my child " said Shane.

" Shane stop I'm horny damn it give me some damn dick now " I said.

" Relax Reagan I'm not about to hurt my daughter but I can eat you out " said Shane.

" I want some dick I'm fucking horny give me the dick you ain't hurting babygirl and my doctor told me it is ok to have sex"I said.

So he pushed me on the bed gently and took off my clothes I was naked with a protruding belly.

He started to suck on my sensitive boobs then he kissed my stomach warning a kick from babygirl then he reached down below to my kitty.

He blowed on my kitty then he started eating me out he was feasting on me while fingering me and everything I pushed his head further in my coochie and he kept eating he had my toes curling and everything and my legs started to shake I squirted all in his mouth.

" Is that what you wanted huh babe because I don't want to hurt you nor my babygirl and I don't want you going into labor quick" said Shane.

" Ok I understand baby but that's how I got pregnant I'm sorry this pregnancy is making me very horny a lot and I don't know why plus she be pressing on my bladder and she be moving to much " I said.

" I understand now I got do what I really came to do and that's fix babygirl nursery while you go wash her clothes you bought and some bags on the floor what I got for her and some pacifiers for her and I got some stuff for you as well" said Shane.

" Ok I'm sorry I was too horny I forgot you came to do her nursery babe and also is your parents available to meet for dinner on a Sunday it's like a celebration for her before she come like a babyshower well it is a babyshower actually so Yeah can they come " I said.