【how you meet】

⚠ contains manga spoilers ⚠

𝐘𝐨𝐧𝐚

⇝Yona noticed your resistance and your passive aggressive actions towards the Sei Kingdom soldiers.

⇝You helped Lily escape her public execution, and fought against the Sei Kingdom soldiers alongside the four dragons, using a dagger you found in the bags of belongings.

⇝You had severely injured your arm, therefore Yona asked Yoon to take care of it for you.

𝐇𝐚𝐤

⇝You were also adopted by one of the Wind Tribe's elders, who were close friends with Mandok.

⇝You were very close, and grew very fond of each other - you were practically joint at the hip. Whatever he did, you were there with him too.

⇝This didn't stop you from having small physical fights at times though.

⇝Both of these situations would lead to you both getting heavily scolded by the elders.

⇝You also grew up alongside Taewoo and Handae, hanging out a lot of as kids before Hak had permanently left for the castle.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐨

⇝You were in training to be Yona's personal maid, while Minsoo was also training to be an official servant.

⇝You were one of the few people that talked to him comfortably because you were both around the same age.

⇝You were the only that was around to comfort him during his mother's passing.You grew up together and do most of your work together, as you both ended up working for Yona.

𝐒𝐮𝐰𝐨𝐧

⇝You were smoking a cigarette in the corner of the bar, playing a game against the old man while grinning; showing off your superiority.

⇝You had already won around about 250 gold pieces, and weren't going to stop anytime soon.

⇝Before you knew it, some man named "Won" had walked into the bar and asked for information from the old man.

⇝You had never seen him beforehand, and it had irritated you to have your winning streak interrupted so rudely. Therefore, you were thrilled when the old man had agreed to share the information on the occasion of "Won" winning against you.