【becoming friends】

⚠ contains manga spoilers ⚠

𝐘𝐨𝐧𝐚

⇝ You gratefully thanked Yoon for patching you up and had to recover inside their tent as you couldn't carry your own bags.

⇝ You had spent a lot of time with them as you recovered slowly, yet you had especially taken interest in the archery that Yona had worked so hard to improve.

⇝ You had asked her to teach you how to hunt and you would frequently go with her on hunting trips, and eventually grew inseparable.

𝐇𝐚𝐤

⇝ You were already childhood friends, but were separated during adolescence.

⇝ You reunited when Hak came back to the Water Tribe village to hide the Princess.

⇝ You were extremely happy to see him again, and almost instantly started clicking again. However, when you saw him at the village entrance trying to leave, you quickly ran to him.

⇝ You jumped onto his back and tried holding him down, saying that you would go with him whether he liked it or not.

⇝ " You can't leave me again, idiot."

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐨

⇝ You had already been close since childhood, as you had grown up together in the same circumstance.

⇝ Not only did you get closer when Minsoo's mother had died, but you had also strengthened your bond further when he had almost dies - due to the arrow that was shot at him while protecting the Princess.

⇝ You stayed by his side everyday, tending to his wound and checking his health as he was going through a slow, yet steady, recovery.

𝐒𝐮𝐰𝐨𝐧

⇝ The man named Won continued to visit every once a week at first.

⇝ He would always play against you, in exchange for information; and you would almost instantly slip into a casual conversation.

⇝ As if the cigarette smoke from the fag had infatuated him, he came back more and more often to chat with you - making you two become quite jokey and close with one another.

𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐞

⇝ You were childhood friends, and never really grew apart.