【asking you out】

⚠ contains manga spoilers ⚠

𝐘𝐨𝐧𝐚

⇝ She eventually announced that she was going to leave.

⇝ You had grown so attached to her, so  you were obviously saddened, but respected her decision.

⇝ Yona would turn to you with a smile and hold your hands with a delicate touch.

⇝ " Please accompany us on our journey. The village is now lively and able to grow food. They can fend for themselves, so - please - accompany us."

⇝ You accepted after she presses a soft kiss on your forehead.

𝐇𝐚𝐤

⇝ You were outside with Hak one night, laying your head on his lap while looking at the stars; while everyone else was sleeping.

⇝ He held onto your hand, which was reaching out to the star filled sky, intertwining your fingers.

⇝ You looked at him slightly confused and he approached your face, pecking you preciously on the lips. 

⇝ You blushed softly at the moment and turn towards his stomach, nuzzling it to hide your face out of shyness.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐨

⇝ You had both snuck out of your individual rooms, and you had helped him climb onto the roof as he had lost most of his mobility in his arm.

⇝ As you both sat on the roof, you had held onto his hand and let him rest his head on your shoulder.

⇝ You placed your other hand in his soft locks, before placing a delicate kiss on the crown of his head.

⇝ "Let us stay like this forever." You whispered as you stared up at the sky, feeling a small squeeze on your hand from the boy that had interlocked your fingers together.

⇝ He looked up at you with tinted ears and smiled softly before kissing you endearingly.

𝐒𝐮𝐰𝐨𝐧

⇝ This time, he visited, but decided to not play a game against you.

⇝ You looked at him inquisitively as he grabbed onto your hand with a strong grip and started to walk you out the pub.