【cuddling】

⚠ contains manga spoilers ⚠

𝐘𝐨𝐧𝐚

⇝ I feel like you would have to initiate this, because even if she is really needing some physical attention right now she would be too shy to ask for cuddles.

⇝ Yona is the type, however, to join you in bed when you are already asleep. She likes to be close to you and just loves to admire your face while you're sleeping as it seems like such a peaceful expression.

⇝ When you do cuddle, she likes it the best when you are both facing each other, and your legs are intertwined. This is because she feels the most protected, and comfortable in this position.

𝐇𝐚𝐤

⇝ Hak isn't the type to cuddle often. He would rather be awake, to be your look out while you rest.

⇝ Yet, I also have a feeling that he would be up for cuddling if he felt he needed to 'recharge' or he was particularly anxious about something.

⇝ If you were being stubborn about him staying up while you rested, he wouldn't mind you sitting on his lap while he stays up to protect you guys.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐨

⇝ You wouldn't be able to find the time to cuddle with him often as you are busy serving the King, and he's busy studying medicine for the King to get better. Since both things can be very time consuming you rarely have time to yourselves.

⇝ However when you both gad time, he would love prefer being the big spoon, when you decide to spoon. Otherwise, his preferred position is when he is able to lay on top of you and rest his head on your chest.

⇝ I think you would both find it really difficult to wake up the next morning, as it's something you would rather saviour for as long as possible. Yet, your work is your top priority so you must do so, no matter how hard it can be.

𝐒𝐮𝐰𝐨𝐧

⇝ Does this man sleep ? I feel like you would have to lowkey argue with him if you want to cuddle.

⇝ It would be a huge pain getting him away from his work desk, and frankly as soon as you fall asleep he'd probably get back up and go straight back to work.

⇝ However, if he's not in a public setting and he gets one of his headaches, I think that he would want to cuddle and be super clingy with you.

⇝ You would have to be extremely careful not to touch him too much though, because you wouldn't want yourself to cause him further pain.