【jealousy】

⚠ contains manga spoilers ⚠

𝐘𝐨𝐧𝐚

⇝ Yona is not the type of person to speak to you or confront anyone when she is jealous; however, she does get jealous very often.

⇝ She would honestly go as far to avoid you when she does get jealous, not because she is mad at you, but because she fears making you uncomfortable.

⇝ You would most definitely have to have a sit down, and talk things out. This is because if you don't she will only become increasingly insecure about herself and her validity in your relationship. 

𝐇𝐚𝐤

⇝ It took him so long to be with you. He spent years upon years waiting for the day that you would finally start dating, and he wouldn't be letting anyone snatch you away ( no matter how small the threat is). 

⇝ He would be the type to place an arm around you as you are talking to the person provoking this emotion. 

⇝Hak will start a conversation with you, as if you weren't in the middle of one just before.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐨

⇝ Minsoo is not one to get jealous often, yet when he does all of his insecurities seem to come to light.

⇝ He has a huge fear of abandonment, and I feel like he would tell you straight away. Whether this communication happened verbally or non - verbally.

⇝ He would pull on your sleeve, as to signal that he would  want to leave or to quickly wrap up the conversation. 

⇝ If you hadn't noticed, or he hadn't had the chance to talk to you about it yet, then he'd probably over - reflect to the point of tears- or an anxiety attack in extreme cases.

𝐒𝐮𝐰𝐨𝐧

⇝ He wouldn't get jealous. He would get protective, but not jealous.

⇝ He's the literal Emperor, though I doubt he would ever use his position to hold you back.

⇝ On the extremely rare occasion he does get jealous, he would only get increasingly clingy to you, and increasingly cold to the people around you. He'd probably end up demanding for you to be left alone.

𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐞

⇝ Handae, is yet another male, that would simply not get jealous often.