23/30

it's the next week, I didn't end up going to denki's party thing because I simply forgot about it, bakugou doesn't text me at all. I find that weird but you know I could care less what we did was like a one night stand with a stranger... kinda.

anyways it's a Monday and I gotta go to school, I hate it but the people there are my only motivation.

I wanted to wear something cool so I just put on a black skirt no fishnets cs I can't find them dammit, and a random tee.

"hi shotoooo!!" I say running towards him heading inside the school. "hello y/n what is it this time?" He asks sighing, "what does that mean, that sounded mean" I say in confusion because I know it was mean.

"I didn't mean it like that, you just always have something new to whine about when you come to me" he says with an annoyed voice. "Oh fuck you, that's just me and you should know that I'm annoying like that." I give him an attitude.

"okay well half of the shit you bring up is a waste of time to talk about." he says scratching the back back of his head rapidly, "shoto, are you mad at me?? what did I do??" I panicked since I know whenever shoto is mad he always repeats movements like fidgeting, blinking, scratching his head or something. It's just something I catched on.

"I'm not mad, you just started to become a bit irritating." he speed walks into the school making me loose him.

"the fuck?"

After class we go to lunch it's my turn to sit at shoto's but like he doesn't seem to want me there so I just made my way to bakugou's table.

"why are you here y/n?? you look down what is it?" mina asks looking at me with a pout.

"I think shoto is mad at me and I don't know why, it really bums me out." I say looking while heading down to sit on a seat.

"really?? maybe he's just going through a phase, I can tell since I'm friends with every boy here, the only one who hasn't left the phase is bakugou though he's different." She giggles.

"heh, maybe it is a phase I don't know" I awkward laugh as I scratch the back of my head.

After that talk I guess I felt comfort I don't know I just wanna talk it out with someone I literally am so bummed out, my mood is ruined!

anyways lunch is done now I gotta go to the hallway of pricks that takes me to my class 'class !

I found a pencil on the ground and it was led so I'm stealing that bitch, I bend down only to feel a tug on my skirt

"Excu-" I see bakugou get up from bending down, "your cheeks were showing." He says rolling his eyes, "boy it's not like I have anything" I give a weak smile.

"what did shoto do to you" bakugou asks out of the blue

"I don't know I just said heyyyy shotoo today when I saw him and he came at me and said he doesn't wanna listen to my annoyingness cs it's a waste of time, or some shit." I say rolling my eyes
"that really hurt my feelings, like it's so weird." I get close to bakugou so we could walk together

"he's probably jealous or some shit"

"why would he be? he's like a brother, if he liked me he would tell me and we would handle it." I tell him, it's true we've handled that situation a couple of times and we are still a couple of besties..

"handle it? the fuck."

"well yeah handle it like adults you moron" I say slapping his shoulder.

I feel bakugou then hold my hand, "you are really weird." I say looking down all flustered, his hands are always so warm and soft I like holding it.

"shut it extra, shoto probably doesn't like you and me." he says

"you and me? are you saying that like we are something or what because we aren't anything."

"I know, but still he probably thinks we are together since he is a dumbass." bakugou growls a bit

"I mean we aren't together, do you wanna be?" I question since I'm so lost.

"what? no, I'm not gonna date you. I'm to good for anyone." He smirks

"no, no you aren't tough boy, you are very sensitive to nails digging into your back." I say out of the blue on purpose with a smirk

"you bitch shut the fuck up." he death stares me

"make. me." I say a bit hesitant

"come here"