16/30

"shoto, there are dorms here, and you didn't even tell me!?" I say turning my face towards him with a face of me pretending like I'm hurt.

"I was gonna tell you later, since right now we don't have a dorm for you, they are reconstructing 2 more just in case someone else comes, is what aizawa said." he says looking back at me then looking down at his plate which is empty.

"your so fake shoto, that hurts my feelings." I pretend like I got shot in my chest and I gesture my hand on it and falling slowly back.

"y/n don't be extra, it's not a biggie plus if you wanna move into a dorm right now I can ask aizawa and he will probably let you stay with one of the girls." he suggested grabbing my wrist to prevent me almost falling on my back.

"ooo you are right, but I should talk with my mom about that first right? if she lets me I'll probably share a room with mina!" I say looking at Mina from my seat seeing her punch kirishima on the shoulder.

"yeah text me if your mom says yes so I can let aizawa know, alright?" he says with his calm voice, "okay brat I'll let you know, anyways we gotta train next week right? I'm glad we didn't train today. This whole weeks been filled with learning math and chemistry, it's to much for me" I say poking his cheeks then wiping my forehead acting like there was sweat on it.

the class left the cafeteria and right after lunch we go to our one separate class, I go into the hallway that purple shit harassed me at.

"ooo she's hot."
"I kinda wanna hit, do you know her?"
"she got a nice body too."

ah shit I forgot this hallway is full of pricks.

"hey! your really pretty I saw you last week and wanted to be friends, you know? can I have your number?" Is what this dude with some pink hair and red eyes said, "uhh sorry! I'm good no thanks!" I say giving him a small smile.

"hey what's your name? I wanna get to know you more." Is what this other boy who almost my height said, another boy came up to me asking for my personal shit.

"your really beautiful!!" is what they are all saying, I wanna leave and get to my class. Luckily there was a sub last time I came here so they didn't care that I was late due to that purple hair shit head.