18/30

••the week after••

apparently this week it's jirou birthday so we are gonna go to bakugou's house to celebrate it, I asked myself mom if I could go last week and she said sure she just asked if shoto was gonna go. I told her he will come obviously, so shoto is basically the only reason I'm coming.

it's a wednesday and we luckily have no school for the next week due to some problems the teachers had so therefore we took a break, and luckily the party is gonna be thrown tomorrow, I'm pretty excited.

my mom being the nosy lady she is was excited I'm going to a friends party for the first time since I don't do that social party shit most of the time, but this time I actually wanna go. I think it's the class and the people in it, they seem really interesting I wanna get to know them more.

"so honey, are we gonna go shopping today for that outfittttt...???" my mom says with her weird voice and smile leaning on the kicthen counter.

"I guess, but why it's not gonna be that big of a deal if I just wear a normal fit." I say sitting down at the counter.

"girrlll, aren't shoto and hot red eyes gonna be there? or no?" she question's

"Yes of course, it's at bakugou's place  and the only reason I'm going is because of shoto." I smack my forehead cause my mom forgot about that.

"ohh, that's his name. ANYWAYS let's go shopping you gotta show off to the girls and make them boys drool over you, let's go now." My mom says getting up and getting her car keys and trying to find her shoes.

"mom why are you more excited than I am, jeez." I say giggling but also making my way out the hotel.

  ••in the car heading to the mall••

"mom I forgot to tell you but I just remembered right now, they have dorms at the UA." I say clapping my hands of excitement.

"ah really? does shoto have one?" she nods, "yeah of course, he told me about them and asked if I could move into a room but right now they are building it just in case and since it's not finished right now I can share a room with one of the girls!" I say staring out the window still excited.

"hmm, sure only because shoto has one. I don't trust nobody else in that school but that boy." she says leaning over her wheel to see if she can pass the cars.

"REALLY? omg I have to tell shoto then! thank you, I can finally have some fun." I sigh

"hey!! Are you saying you don't have fun with me?" she touchers her chest like her heart hurts.

"That's not what I meant!" I wave both my hands left and right, "I meant having fun with friends everyday! I have fun with you obviously but not like teenagers have fun." I giggle

"Ahh, so your calling old now huh? damn kid." I see her roll her eyes.

••at the mall••

Me and mom go into the mall, wandering and deciding which store we should go in first.

"hmm let's go to forever 21, they have cute stuff right?" My mom grabs my wrist and drags me inside the store.