Chapter 28 (Moving In Together)

Hey babes! Happy belated new year to you, may 2021 be filled with so much love and so many blessings! All the love 🙌❤️

Thank you for all your constant love and support, you have no idea how much I appreciate it! I'm so thankful to have you all supporting me on this story. Thank you. ❤️

I probably won't make this story that long, because I love BrightWin with not much drama involved and I also wanna start a new story, too. This time, it will be an Exo Story with my favorite ship, ChanBaek (Baekhyun and Chanyeol) 💞

Probably not more than 3 chapters left? I still don't know.

Anyway....

I hope you guys enjoy this fluffy chapter!

ENJOY!💞

Bright's POV

I looked down and stared at Win's sleeping face for a moment. I sighed and kissed his head. Damn, I was a lucky son of a bitch. How did I get so lucky? How didn't I realize my feelings for him sooner? We could have been this happy even sooner. I felt so happy, I finally knew what happiness felt like and it was all thanks to my baby, Win.

I traced my fingers up and down his arm, it was the day after we had made love for the first time and we were finally one. Who knew that I had this side in me? I was completely whipped for Win and I knew he was going to take advantage of it. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Hm, Bright." He mumbled in his sleep. I smiled fondly and kissed his cheek.

"Are you awake, baby?"

"Hm. Sex again?" I chucked softly. I think he was still asleep. I continued to trace my fingers up and down his body, waiting for him to fully wake up.

"Hm, Bright?" I looked down at him, only to see his eyes still closed.

"Yes, baby? Wake up."

"Sex again?" This boy, I swear.

"Wake up, Win. You must be hungry."

He stayed still and continued to snore softly.

"Hungry for sex, yessss." He slurred, causing me to laugh again. This boy drove me crazy.

"Get up now, Win. We've stayed in bed for too long." It was a lie, but I wanted him to wake up so I could finally kiss him again.

"Bright?" I looked down at him, his eyes were still not open, though. Was he playing a joke on me?

"Yes, baby boy? What do you want?"

"Sex."

~

We were finally sitting at our dining table, it was currently lunch time. My mom was not at home when we woke up, I think she went out with Win's mom.

I told Win about all the gibberish he was talking about, but he didn't believe me. I think he was just too embarrassed to admit it.

"Bright?" I looked at him questionly.

"Hm?"

"So... Can we have Sex?"

I chuckled and went over to him to kiss him.

"Later."

"So, do we have any plans for today? The boys wanted to come over." Win told me and pecked my cheek afterwards.

"Hm, we might have to cancel on them, don't we?" I smirked. I noticed how he blushed and I went over to him, to pull him into my lap.

"But, that's rude. We can't just d-do that." He stuttered out, as I left small kisses along his neck.