Chapter 17 (Bright's POV)

Hey babes! I'm baaaaack!

I hope you guys are doing well and thank you so much for all the love on the last chapter!

Do you guys like the pictures I post? Comment!

If you guys want, you can add my snap and we can start a streak! @ lina_c99

How do you like this story so far? Many things are still to come!

This is us all with Win 😂

ENJOY! 💞

Bright's POV (Finallyyyyy?)

School was officially over for me and I was on summer break. Well, technically I still had a week left, but guess who was skipping classes this whole week? Yep, y'all guessed right. Me!

"Bright, seriously. You did so well these past couple of months and now you are back to skipping classes? You can't be serious." Mew complained.

I rolled my eyes at him and sighed.

"I don't care. I did it for my mom, not for me."

"And Win."

"Definitely not, Mew. I couldn't care less."

"Damn, your ego is high as fuck. What happened?" Off said, clueless about what was going on. He was too busy fooling around with Gun these days, so he missed quite a lot of things that have been happening these past weeks.

"Nothing, Mew is just overreacting."

"No, I'm not. Shut up now." I hit his arm and moved away from them.

"Gun told me, that you have been meeting Win lately?"

"I don't fucking like Win, stop talking about him now."

I don't know what got into me, but I got mad (and hurt) whenever someone mentioned his name. Even though I didn't want to admit it, I really missed that stupid bunny smile and his soft, plump lips that I haven't been able to kiss in over 2 weeks. Okay, maybe it wasn't that long ago, but it felt like eternity to me.

"No one talked about you liking Win. But you kinda proved it yourself now, B." Mew said and fuck.

"No, stop it now. I thought y'all wanted to go and play soccer? My big game is coming up." I tried to change the topic, but failed.

"Bright, we aren't trying to make fun of you at all. You gotta get over your damn ego. Win is a good guy and you guys get along really well. Even though I feel sorry that he has, or had, to put up with your stubborn ass." Mew laughed.

"I don't do love. It's overrated, anyway."

There was a whole story as to why, but that was a story for another day. Not even Mew and Off knew about it, no one did. I wasn't someone who liked talking about his own feelings or problems.