Chapter 13 (I Want You)

Hey babes! How are we at chapter 13 already?? Damn!

Thank you guys for reading and supporting this story so far, I hope you enjoy it!

ENJOY! 💞

Win's POV

"Wait, he really asked you to come over?" Mew asked me and I nodded. We were all chilling at my house right now. Gulf was sitting on Mew's lap and Gun was actually on a date with Off! I was so happy for him. It was about time that those two started dating.

"He did. He was mad at me at first for seeing Luke, but then we made up and we made out. Like we usually do and then he asked me to come over on the weekend." I told them.

Gulf gave me a worried look, while Mew was just shocked.

"Uhm, Win. He never asks people to come over..." Wait what.

What did that mean? So why did he ask me to come over, when he never invites people over? How was I supposed to feel about all of this? So many questions were swimming around in my head, which made me even more confused.

"How do you know?" Stupid question, Win. They are best friends.

"Well, he only has one night stands. And even those are never in his house. I'm starting to think that there is more between the two of you." He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

Me and Bright? Ha, never. We only made out a couple of times. That's it and that's all it's gonna be.

"There isn't. We still get mad at each other for no reason."

"Why do you keep kissing each other, then?" Gulf asked. I shrugged and just looked away.

Well, I didn't know.

"See, even you don't know why. This is not a good sign, Win." Gulf warned me.

"Nothing is gonna happen, Gulf."

"You don't know that. Love hits you when you least expect it. And it's not like you can choose who you fall in love with." Gulf was right, but he didn't have anything to worry about. Bright and I were only friends with benefits, if even.

"It's nothing, Gulf. No need to worry."

"I'm sorry, but I don't believe you."

"Calm down, baby. Let him figure it out on his own." Mew told Gulf and pecked his cheek.

"I'm just worried. You have never been in a relationship and I'm scared that you will fall in love with Bright. He only has one night stands. He doesn't do love, he doesn't give a shit about love, Win. He only wants your body and not you. You will end up getting hurt."

I could tell that Mew was not happy to hear his lover talk so badly about his best friend, but he also knew that Gulf was right.

"Babe, stop it now. Win is not a child, he knows what he is doing. If they do fall in love, then so be it. Bright is actually showing signs that he at least cares for Win. Like I said, he had never invited anyone over. You are the first one, Win. And I've been friends with him all my life. Trust me, I know what Bright is like." I smiled lightly, knowing he had never invited anyone over to his house.

For some reason, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

"Can we please stop talking about this? There is nothing going on between Bright and I. I promise. Yes, we kiss sometimes, but that's about it."

"I personally think that you are better off with Luke, anyway..." Gulf mumbled and Mew rolled his eyes.

"Oh, babe. Just let them be." I giggled as I watched Gulf hit Mew's chest playfully. Gulf was so stubborn.