Mentally adopted by the LOV

Third PoV

Third PoV

"DEKU!!!"
"Huh-"
"Gotcha hero~"
Izuku got dragged into the portal into a room with no doors windows, nothing.
"So hero~ do you wanna talk or will we have to force it out of you?"
"Tch- What do you want from me?! Let me go!"
"Hmm how about no, we want you to be one of us and tell us everything that you know~"
"Never!"
"So the hard way it is~"

Shigiraki leaves using mamagiris portal and then came back a few minutes later with a syringe of some weird dark purple liquid.
"So~ hero~ one last chance to tell us everything" Izuku shook his head and backed up because he knew he couldn't use his quirk as he tried earlier but it didn't work.

'The room is probably quirk proof so Shigiraki can't use his quirk but wait how would the warp gate be here.. maybe it's an exception or... the gate showed up in the same spot both times.. so if I'm correct then the whole room isn't quirk proof and I can use my quirk in a small section. Same goes for Shigiraki.. he looks much calmer and isn't scratching his neck.. it must be a drawback of his quirk... I need to put that into my notebook... maybe some other quirks here have the same effect.. hmm'

Without realising it Izuku got stabbed with the syringe and passed out. Waking up a few hours later he realises he's in a different room and tied to a chair so he can't get away.
"SHIGGY! IZU~CHAN IS AWAKE!"
"GREAT!"
"So~ Izuku right?"
He hesitated slightly before nodding.
"Well then Izuku, how about you tell us everything you know about All Might?"

"Ne- *tells him about his weakness strengths and fighting style* his kick is strong but it's not as strong as his punches so if his arms are damaged or restrained, he's at a disadvantage. All Mights always smile thought process is damaging, he doesn't think before he speaks and therefore may easily hurt someone while talking. He also doesn't consider anyone's feelings before answering a question, pushing someone closer into the wrong path."

"Huh? What do you mean by that Izuku?"
"Noth- he was one of the reasons I almost committed suicide by jumping off of the school building. He told me I couldn't be a hero and that almost was my breaking point."
Izuku covered his mouth.
"What the hell-"
"I-izu-chan.."

(Help! My cat is sleeping on my ass and I'm really hungry 😭😭)

"I-Izu-chan, are you okay..?"
"Y-No"
"You said he was one of the reasons, what were the other reasons?"
"It's not impo- my father and my bullies"
"Fuck..." Shigiraki said under his breath while looking at Deku with sympathy. 'Could he be.... Abused..?'

"Izuku. Are you perhaps... abused?"
Izuku kept his head down and mouth shut thinking that the quirk only works if he starts talking but he was wrong.
"M-yes."

The whole LOV gasp.
"What does he do to you?"
Izuku now knowing there is no way to stop the quirk, just started telling the truth.
"He burns me, locks me in the basement and starved me, on a good day. On a normal day he whips or stabs me, depending on what he has near him, burns me and throws me. On bad days he would smash bottles of alcohol on me, beat me, burn me and then throw me out."

The LOV has tears in their eyes and Toga is sitting on Izukus lap hugging him. Izuku put his forehead against her shoulder.
"What about your mother?" Toga whispered. "she's dead" Izuku said not moving at all.

"...fuck..."

"What about the bullying? Has it stopped? What did they do to you?"

"The bullying has stopped. They'd punch and kick me around, rip and burn my notebooks, write messed up things on my desk, send me suicide notes, place spider lilies on my desk, give me combs as gifts, shove my head into the toilet, steal my lunch or just dump it on my head, force me to do things for them, lock me in my locker, throw sharp objects at me and use me."

Izuku was crying into Togas shoulder, Shigiraki went behind them and disintegrated the ropes. When Izuku felt his hands were free, instead of attacking the LOV, he hugged Toga tightly and don't let go. Toga held him in her arms while crying as well.

After 20 or so minutes later Izuku and Toga were both asleep in each other's arms.

"Dabi pick up Toga"

He nodded and took her from Izukus lap and Shigiraki took Izuku.

"Kurogiri! Warp us to UA"

Shigiraki stepped through the warp gate and the alarms sounded off. 7 Pro heroes ran to the entrance and started yelling.
"PUT PROBLEM CHILD DOWN!"
"Calm down" he walked towards Aizawa.
"Here" "huh?" "He deserves to be treated better than he has been, get him therapy please" "o-okay" Shigiraki nodded and walked back through a warp gate.

"IS HE SAFE!" Yelled a red faced Toga. "Yes he is Toga." "Okay good!" Shigiraki opened his arms and Toga ran to hug him.

This was such an amazing idea it was so fun to write thank you Okbutnot4 for the idea!
Psycho~Chan Out~