Almost murderd by whom? (Requested)

Deku PoV

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Deku PoV

It was just another peaceful day until Uraraka decided it was a good idea to ask my about my past. More specifically, my father. I froze when I heard the question,
"Why do you never talk about your father?" It felt like the world froze. The only thing I heard was the question from all directions, I started seeing him around me instead of my classmates. Tears started falling down my cheeks like a waterfall and no, it wasn't from sadness, it was because I was scared he would hurt me again. "Please don't hurt me!" I trembled and held my arms over my head. I then suddenly felt someone grab my shoulders. They started talking but I couldn't hear them properly, my vision started to clear out and I saw blonde spiky hair.
"K-kac-kacchan..?" I asked. "Yes, yes it's me, breath Izuku he's not here, he's not gonna hurt you again, he can't hurt you again, it's okay" he softly comforted me. I calmed down after a while and when I did I hugged Kacchan "Thank you" I softly whispered into hid neck. I felt Kacchan nod and hug me back. I let go of him after a few minutes and he guided me to my desk. I was calmed down now but I felt everyones eyes on me. I started to get uncomfortable and tried to make myself as small as possible by curling in on myself and hiding my face from their view. I think Kacchan noticed I was uncomfortable because he glared at everyone as a hint to stop staring at me.

Finally Mr Aizawa came into the classroom and started the lesson, I wasn't really paying any attention as I didn't want to bring any attention to myself by accidently mumbling. Well that was until something caught my attention. More specifically a name. "Dragon". My eyes widened and I started shaking, I saw Kacchan tense up as well. I could see him twitching wanting to move and comfort me but he didn't to draw attention to us. Mr Aizawa didn't realise and carried on talking about him and what made him such a feared villain and his fire-breathing quirk. Suddenly Mr Aizawa decided to show a picture of him. I started silently crying just like I always did when he was around. Still, nobody noticed and I'm not sure if that was a blessing or a curse. Kacchan gave me his left hand for me to hold, so I could try to anchor myself down, but it wasn't helping this time. I was still crying and shaking, not being able to calm down at all.

(Jesus Aizawa what does this kid have to do for you to realise that he's terrified??)

Then Aizawa decided to show a very specific news article about him. When I saw the article I froze. I couldn't move. I couldn't even cry. I was just frozen staring at the headline. Kacchan squeezed my hand. I still didn't move.He realised this was bad and Kacchan knew he needed to get me out of here, but he didn't know how. He knew I don't want any attention from anyone right now. He was stuck. He didn't know what to do, so he warmed up his hand a bit and squeezed his hand again.

Aizawa was still talking about the article and then he said the words the broke me,
"He attempted to kill his son on the eyes of his sons' best friend and that's how he was caught. The other kid was smart enough to call the police and they got there just in time." I broke down. I didn't care anymore, nor could I help it. I cried as hard as my body would let me without fainting. Kacchan got up and hugged me trying to comfort me and shield me from the eyes of everyone else. Everyone was looking at me I could feel it. Mr Aizawa then came up to us and asked Kacchan what's the matter. "Look at Dragon and then look at Izuku," he spat out with as much venom as he could manage in the word Dragon.

Third PoV

Aizawa looked at dragon, quickly analysing his appearance, he saw the freckles that formed diamonds on his cheeks and the unruly hair, which was untameable, that Izuku has just a darker colour. His eyes widened in realisation and shock. The rest of the class decided to do the same as they didn't understand what was going on. It hit them all like a truck. The only things in their minds was 'Deku almost got killed'. Aizawa hugged the two boys because why not hug Katsuki, as he was stressing himself out trying to calm Izuku, as well and Izuku started calming down.

Time skip brought to you by... ermm... my geography teacher that hates me

Everyone was in the dorms and Izuku was playing on the switch in Katsukis lap, so the class decided it was a good time to ask Izuku about what happened that unfortunate day. Deku refused to say anything, but they were too curious and inconsiderate so they asked a different question. 'Did his mother know that he was a villain?'. Deku simply replied 'yes' wishing they all would just leave him alone. They were all shocked. And then came yells of 'Why did she stay with him?!' Or 'Why didn't she breakup with him?!'.

Katsuki facepalmed so hard that it stopped all the yells. "Are you dumb?!" He glared at them. "If you were in Aunties shoes you would've done the same! Plus she didn't have a choice to broke up with him because she would've been killed!!!!!!!!" Katsuki screamed at them. Izuku was crying remembering all of the suffering his poor mother had to go through. "Ssshhh Izu it's okay he's not here he won't hurt you or Auntie" He whispered into his ear, while hugging the smaller boy in his lap.

"Why did he try to k-kill you?" Katsuki glared so hard at the person that asked the question. It was Uraraka and if glares could kill she would've died ten-fold. Izuku calmed down after around 20 minutes and he turned to look at Uraraka. "Because I d-developed my quirk r-right b-b-before UA s-so I was q-quirkless!" Everyone gasped and left Izuku and Katsuki alone for the rest of the night not wanting to anger the explosive teen or sadden the bean anymore than they already have.

I would like to thank Toadxo  for the idea and I'm sorry if it didn't come out as you wanted it.
Psycho~Chan~ Out~