Dadzawa (requested)

Thank you to Giffen_Grim  for the idea

Thank you to Giffen_Grim for the idea.

Third PoV

The lights in the whole dorm and Ua were out. Well nearly all. It's 2am and Izuku Midoriya is still awake. He was finishing off his homework as he didn't have time to do it earlier. After school he had to go train with All Might (I dunno why but I hate this bitch.. no that's a lie I do know why) then when he came back he had to make dinner as most of the people that can actually cook went out and Katsuki was being a dick and refusing to. When he made and finished eating dinner it was already 6:30. When he was about to go to his room to do his homework Denki stopped him. He needed help with his homework so Izuku helped him finish it and explained it to him so he could actually understand it. After he did that it was 8. Again, when he was going to go back to his room Uraraka had a breakdown because she found out that her parents can't pay the bills and are being forced to move. Izuku, Iida and Tsu were calming her down and She only started calming down when Iida offered to get his parents to lend her parents money, but she still didn't calm down completely and the other two had to go so Izuku was stuck with a crying Uraraka. He only managed to be able to leave when she fell asleep and by that time it was 11. Izuku was then walking through the common room when he saw Denki, Momo, Sero, Toru and Jirou passed out on the couches. He took them one by one to their rooms, tucked them in and plugged in their phones. That took him 40 minutes, not that his classmates were heavy but because he couldn't find their chargers .

 He was hungry and tired but he had things to do so he made himself a coffee and took an apple and put them in his room. Then he finally got around to being able to check all the lights like he does every night. He first checks all of the male dorms and turns off all of the turned on lights and then does the same with the females rooms. He takes his phone and turns on his flash then finally goes to his room. It's past 12 at this point and he's tired but he has homework.

When he finally finishes his homework it's past 2am. He turns off his light and goes to sleep. In the morning he's woken up by Iida. He gets ready and goes downstairs. The girls run up to him. "Can you make pancakes PLEASE!!!!" Izuku nods and makes the breakfast almost burning a few as he's falling asleep.

When they get to class Izuku places coffee on Aizawas desk and then sits down by his own. "Alright brats, blah blah blah..."
It's half way through the lesson and Izuku is asleep on his desk. "Midoriya Wake up! MIDORIYA!" "AAAH Sorry dad" silence filled the classroom. "......Wait.... Shit. Sorry Aizawa Sensei" "anyways.... Blah blah blah."

Time skip to training with class 1-b

Monoma is a bitch. "DADZAWA CAN I KICK HIS HEAD OFF?!" Izuku shouted from across the training area. Vlad turned to look at Aizawa and smirked, Aizawa blushed from embarrassment. "DONT CALL ME THAT AND YES YOU CAN!" Izuku smirked at monoma and got ready to kick him and Aizawa smirked at Vlad. "Shit—-" and he ran to stop Izuku from killing Monoma.

In the teachers lounge

Knock knock. "Come in." "Hello sorry if I'm interrupting something but Dadzawa, Mineta has stuck the girls skirts to their seats." Aizawa flushed red. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that!"

In Nezus Office

Knock knock. "Come in!" "Hello principal Nezu, hello Dadzawa, you needed something?" Aizawa his in his scarf "Stop calling me that!" Nezu chuckled and carried on whatever he needed.

On the battle field

Of course the league had to attack again. Of course the league had to attack class 1A specifically again. "DADZAWA DO WE HAVE PERMISSION TO USE OUR QUIRKS???" "YES YOU DO AND DONT CALL HE THAT!!!" The league was giggling at the nickname, "STOP LAUGHING YOU ASSHOLES!"

Psycho~Chan Out~