Snap, snapping, snapped (requested, not about his daddy isues)

Thank you For the request Pantone_518

Izuwus PoV
The first day

We got an assignment from Ectoplasm today, we all have different topics so it's no use in asking someone for help. I'm pretty sure I got the hardest topic, I can't think of anything for it! There's a knock on the door. "Come in!" "Dinners ready, please come down" "sorry I'll eat later" "that's okay, bye" and they left, good.
I go back to doing my work.

I'm hungry, I think they might've left me some I mean I did ask them to. I pick up my phone to check the time. WHAT?! ITS MIDNIGHT ALREADY?! I sigh and turn on my phones flash while walking out of my room and into the kitchen. I look into the fridge and grab the leftovers and eat them. When I'm finished eating it's around 12:30 so I to my room and finish off the bloody assignment. When I finally finish it, it's 3 in the morning.

"Great I have training at 4:30" I groan, get changed and fall asleep, only to be woken up by my alarm clock one and a half hours later. I threw the damn thing and it broke.. I'm gonna have to explain this to mum. 🥲🥲

Day Two

It's 11:30pm and Uraraka is having a breakdown. God knows why but we gotta do what we gotta do and right now it's calm her down. Me and Tsu have our work cut out. I told Tsu to go get snacks and pass me a blanket. She passes me the blanket then she leaves to get the snacks. I wrap the blanket around Uraraka and then pick her up and place her on her bed. I then took her laptop and turned it on and while we were waiting for it to turn on a tried cheering her up.

When Tsu came back I was hugging Ura from behind and letting her pick a movie. Once she picked a movie Tsu laid down leaning against Ura with the laptop on her thighs. Ura didn't fall asleep until half way through the third movie. It's 4am there's no point in going to sleep so I stand up lay Ura down on her pillow and I don't move Tsu so she's still asleep on Uras thighs. I take the laptop, turn it off and take my phone and go into the common rooms where I meet Aizawa and give him a coffee cos why not.

Day Tree

Mum called me after school to come home but when I got there I was shocked mum was sick and she didn't tell me so I didn't buy her anything to help. I'm gonna have to deal with what I have at home, so I go into the cupboards and find some medicine. I get mum to bed and make her take the medicine, I tell her to rest while I make some hot broth for her. When I finish it I tell mum to drink it and I also have some cos why not?

Time skip to the morning

I took care of mum the whole night she was quite ill but I have school today so I called auntie Mitsuki yesterday and she agreed to take care of mum while I was at school and she also insisted on taking care of her at night, I was reluctant but she managed to persuade me into letting her I also apologise to uncle Masaru because he's not gonna see his wife until tomorrow.

Day Four

I was really tired because I managed to sleep in and I'm almost late for class so I quickly get dressed forgetting the tie grab my bag and run to class.

Third PoV

Katsuki realised how tired and stressed Izuku was the moment he came into class. He had bags under his eyes, his hair was messier than usual and he didn't have his tie.

Katsuki knew not to mess with an annoyed Izuku from past (what's that bloody worddddddd) experiences so he left him alone and helped him with simple things like answers to harder questions and stuff.

At one point Izuku was falling asleep but Aizawa saw and called him out on it. Katsuki winced hoping Izuku doesn't snap or else he was a goner as he's in front of him.

It didn't make him snap but it was enough to piss him off even more and right now Katsuki was scared to do anything because or wrong move and Izuku will snap. But that wasn't the case, it's like the world hates him because Izuku kept on getting ignored by Shoto and Iida and he was getting even madder about it. Monoma also decides to show up at lunch and annoy everyone. 

Nobody needs to know this but I just tried to catch two knifes because I knocked them off and apparently it's not normal. Honestly I'm fine but I still cut myself. I'm pretty sure my mother is wondering what the hell is wrong with me.

After lunch they had hero training and as always the villains decide to show up. That was the last straw for Izuku.

"EVERYONE STAY PUT!" Aizawa tells them but then a deadly aura was released. Everyone froze, especially Katsuki as he knew who's aura it was. Deku walked up right infront of the villains and glared at them. "PROBLEM CHILD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

"You think you can scare us kid?! Hah don't make me laugh!" The truth was that even he was intimidated by the kid.
"I suggest you leave Shigiraki"
"And what if I don't?"
"Aaaa god daMN IT! I HAVENT SLEPT NORMALY IN THE PAST FOUR DAYS AND IVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF EVERYTHING AROUND ME! MY MOTHER IS ILL RIGHT NOW AND I DONT HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT SHIMURA!"
The class gasped and Aizawa just looked in disbelief. "How the fuck does he know his real name????" "Just don't question Deku mr Aizawa"

Shigiraki whispered "how the fuck do you know my name...??"
"AND YOU BLOOD SUCKING BITCH!"
"Huh? M-me?" "YES YOU! IF YOU DONT WANNA LOOSE YOUR FINGERS I RECOMMEND YOU PUT AWAY THAT KNIFE"
Toga put the away the knife. But one of the lower class villains decided that they should attack Deku and got the rest to agree so when he gave the signal all of the lower class villains ran at Deku. He didn't even use a quirk but all 25 villains were on a pile of broken bones and next to the pile was a very pissed Deku who turned to the LOV with a psychotic smile.
"Whose next?"

The lov teleported out of there as fast as they could. In that moment Katsuki blasts himself to Deku and hugs him tight. "It's okay Zuzu"
Izuku then started crying and Katsuki picked him up bridal style and kissed deku's forehead.
"Let's go home Zuzu" Izuku fell asleep cuddled into Katsukis chest and Katsuki took Izuku home, said hi to his mother. Wait what? "What the hell are you doing here hag?"
"Better question what are you doing here ?"
"Zuzu snapped."
"Oh, I'm taking care of Inko" Katsuki nodded then went to deku's room, placed him on his bed, got changed as he has some clothes here ,but that's a story for another time, changed Izuku and cuddled him in his sleep. Of course Mitsuki took a few photos.

Psycho~Chan Out~